Chapter Eleven//That girl is Bipolar

Camila woke up to the sound of Gigi groaning. "Do you think you could keep it down?" She asked, angrily before realizing that everyone was already up. "Do you think you can get up?" Gigi mocked,  rolling her eyes.

Camila frowned and picked herself off of the cold ground. "When are you leaving?" She asked sheepishly. "Noon" Gigi said back matter of factly.

"Could you like maybe explain everything you know about Cheryl and Simon's job?" Lauren asked because she definitely did not have enough answers. "Ugh, fine but it's soooo boring" Gigi whined before sitting herself in a story telling position on one of the beds.

"Ok so My mum knew Cheryl because they went to school together and she said Cheryl was special because she had powers that allowed her to control things with her mind, and honestly I didn't believe it until she lifted me off of the ground with her powers." She said.

. "Anyway when mum died I had to live with her and she was super nice until she met Simon who turned her into a bitch." Gigi said scowling.

"Turns out he had superpowers too and Cheryl and Simon decided to combine their powers together to make something stronger. Simon influenced her to become evil and then they were like using their powers for bad." Gigi said, looking down at her fingers as she picked at a nail.

"Anyway, they literally forced me to be their little employee and when I declined, they threatened to kill me but when they said that, a weird profficy thing appeared in the sky and said killing will make them lose their powers and that 8 children have powers strong enough to overpower them, and that their powers will be activated from the feelings of love, and happiness or caring feelings and powers are meant to be for good,  that made them furious so they' ve been trying to find you ever since and they found that you went to that school so Simon became assistant principal just so he could find you, but it turns out assistant principal doesn't get any look at the children's records so he kidnapped the principal so he could be the principal and find out who the 8 kids are but it turns out he didn't need to because somehow you 8 found eachother from some sort of connection" Gigi finished taking a deep breath after sharing everything she knew.

The teens just sat there shocked. "Wow" Louis said breaking the silence. "Yep, well love ya kids, I gotta go now" she said getting up. "Wait gigi, come to visit us?" Camila asked smiling. "You want me to visit you?" She asked looking shocked.

"Of coarse we need company" Camila said smiling. "I er uh yeah" Gigi replied, surprised somebody actually wanted her company. "Wow um yeah thanks, bye" she said waving.

"That girl's bipolar" Louis said laughing. "Yeah" Lauren agreed.
"I think she may be able to help us get out of here" Camila said showing the look on her face she got when she had an idea.

I'd really appreciate if you'd comment. Sorry this is really short, it a filler but it tells a lot of important information for the story.

Question: What is your favorite Disney character?
(Mine is Either Aladdin of Stitch)

Thoughts?

Favorite part so far?

Please vote and comment 💥⭐️