Chapter Twelve//Prison sucks

Zayn sat at the end of the bed, really bored, along with all of the other teens. "What was your brilliant plan to get us out of this mess?" Louis asked narrowing his eyes at Camila.

"Well, Gigi said that all she wants is a boyfriend to love, and I bet if we can get her one she will let us out" Camila responed. "Are you kidding me, first of all that bish would not let us out and second of all I doubt any of us want to be her boyfriend" Louis scoffed.

"Zayn, could you at least pretend to like her just for the plan" Camila asked, trying her best puppy look that looked nothing as cute as Liam's puppy look, atleast according to Zayn anyway.
"Noway" he said. "I don't like her and plus I um... well I like guys" he said. "Yeah we all know that, sherlock" Louis said smirking.

"Wait what?" He said back, panic and confusion in his eyes. "It's pretty obvious, love" Perrie said laughing.
"What no, I've been in the closet forever it is not obvious!" He yelled back.
"It's a glass closet, hunny" Harry said laughing at his best friend. Zayn flipped him off, and rolled his eyes.

"You just have to pretend to be straight for Gigi until she let's us go" Camila said. "Start acting nice and flirty with her and then ask her if she wants to be your girlfriend"

"Fine, but I'm not doing anything romantic with her" he said frowning.
"Do whatever it takes, zaynie" Lauren said with a fake sympathetic smile. "Whatever" he said crossing his arms across his chest.

"She's coming back to visit right?" Jade asked. "I'm sure she will, we're the closet thing she probably has to friends, I mean her life kinda sucks" Camila said. The rest of the teens agreed, and they sat in silence for a little bit.

"Let's play a game, I mean we don't really know eachother very well so let's ask eachother questions and we have to answer truthfully to whatever it is" Perrie suggested. "Ok" Jade agreed. Sitting down next to Perrie. The rest of them moaned but agreed.

"Ok, Zayn, you can ask the first question" Perrie said. "Mhm ok, is everyone here a virgin?" He asked. Lots of people's faces turned red. "Yes" Jade said. "Me too" Camila and Liam both said. "Hell no" Louis said putting his hands on his hips. "Nope" Harry agreed. "I'm a virgin" Perrie said. Everyone  looked at Harry and Louis.

"What?, we're 16, you bunch of geeks" Louis said snobbishly as he stuck up his nose.

" I'll ask the next question" Perrie said. "Who here is straight, gay, or bi" she asked. "I'm gay" Zayn said because he had astablished that earlier. "So am i" Liam agreed. "I'm proudly straight" Louis said which made everyone break out into laughter. "You? Straight!" Perrie said laughing. "Bitch, you about as straight as a circle" Jade said wiping a fake tear from her face.

"I'm straight! I have a girlfriend!" He said. "Lou, Eleanor sleeps with everyone I wouldn't consider her your girlfriend." Camila said smiling.
"That bloody bitch" Louis mumbled frowning.

"Ok my turn!" Harry said. " Who here would you date?" He asked. "Uh..I'd date..I don't know, if I had to choose I would say Camila" Lauren said smiling causing Camila's heart to flutter. "And I'd date you" she said back causing everyone to chuckle. "Get a room" Louis said.
"Er uh,  I don't know, probably Liam" Zayn said acting like he wasn't sure but on the inside there was no doubt about it, he would date Liam in fact he wanted to, he's like a god! But like a cute god with the warmest brown eyes and cutest button nose.

Liam blushed and smiled. "I'd mean you're all attractive and nice but I'd date Zaynie if I had to" Liam said. Inside Zayn was freaking out but he kept his cool on the outside. "I'd date Perrie" Louis said even though truthfully he'd date the beautiful curly haired lad sitting next to him. Harry looked a bit hurt.
"Yeah me too" Harry said looking down sadly.

"And I'd date Jade" Perrie said smiling. Jade did everything in her power not to squeal like a little girl. The girl she's been crushing on forever just said she'd date her!! "I'd date Perrie" Jade said fastly smiling. "I'd thought you were straight" Louis said. "I-I am um bi" she said blushing. "Oh" Louis said.

"Ok I've got a question" Lauren said. "What's your favorite color?" She asked. Ofcoarse Lauren would be the one to ask the innocent question. "Red" Louis said looking at his stylish pants that perfectly sculpted his bum.
"Purple" Liam said and Zayn agreed.
"Mine is blue" Perrie said smiling.

Their game was interrupted by an old lady walking up to their cell. "Hey, are you the new comers then?" she spat. "You better get your food then you'll have to work out" she said frowning at them. She led them out of their cell to a huge cafeteria filled with much older people then the teens.

"Wow, Cheryl's making enemies with kids, that's a new low" they heard her mumble under her breath.

"Get your food over here" A middle age lady said who was behind the counter. She threw a pile of glop onto Louis' plate. "Could I get the vegan option?" He asked only receiving a glare from lady. "Ok ok, it's still better than the school's food" he said rolling his eyes.

The teens went to sit by a table where they would be left alone but Ofcoarse some 30 year old came over to them.
"What are you kids doin here" he said in a new jersey accent. "Do you happen to know where we are?" Camila asked. "You're in Northern Ireland, kids and you never answered me" he breathed an unpleasant smell that caused Louis to gag.

"Theft, we stole from cheryl" Camila lied, she didn't want him to know the real reason they were there. "Is there something unpleasant about my smell?" He asked his voice rising in anger. "No no not at all sir" Louis said trying desperately not to insult the man.
"Good" he seethed before going back over to some other people.

"Hey, you kids need to do 50 push ups now!" The old woman yelled at them. "Bish, these biceps can't handle that" Louis said giving her a sassy look. "Do you want to spend the night in the chair? " She asked giving Louis an intimidating look.

He didn't like the sound if that. "No ma'am " he said rolling his eyes and dropping to the floor where he failed to do a pushup. Zayn had no problem doing 50 and neither did Liam they were both incredibly fit even though Liam didn't look it because of his whole cute boy thing.

"Show offs" Louis muttered still trying to get his 2nd one down. Perrie was incredibly fast at it too. Lauren and Jade were ok at it but it took them a bit longer.

After the 50 push ups Louis felt like he was being stabbed in a million places at once and Noone else seemed to have the problem with the pain.
The lady led the teens back to their cell glaring at Louis who was wincing in pain.

Which member of One direction is your favorite? (Mine is probably Louis because he was my first favorite but they are all my babies)

Which member of 5th harmony?
(Mine would be Normani or Camila)

Little mix?
(For me probably Leighanne)

Thoughts?

Are you enjoying it?

Please vote and comment 💥