Chapter Ten //Spooning in Jail

Please vote & comment

The train abruptly came to a stop. "Oh my god, we're finally here!" Louis yelled in an annoying voice. "Gigi, are you staying with us?" Perrie asked, scared about where they were going.

"Um..No but like, I have to stay one night with you losers, because I have to wait for a train to come in the morning" she said rolling her eyes.

"Oh lucky us" Zayn said sarcastically.
"Shutup, hot stuff" Gigi snarled.
Gigi led the teens off of the train, having to untie them, but there really wasn't anywhere for them to go so it didn't matter.

"You said you didn't know where we were going so how do you know where to take us?" Jade asked raising an eyebrow. "I've been here before but I didn't know the train was taking us here" Gigi said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"I'm taking you to Cheryl and Simon's special prison where they keep the people who piss them off" Gigi said.
"But I thought they were taking us somewhere where nobody was" Liam said.

"Listen, pretty boy, most of the people here are in their 40's and Have serious mental illnesses so they'll probably murder you anyway. You're never gonna get out of here" she said scowling at Liam.
"Well I didn't know that, jeez no need to hate on me" he said putting his hands up in defense. "Shut the fuck up, pretty boy, don't talk to me that way" Gigi growled.

"Why do you hate him? Leave him alone" Zayn asked upset, like how could anybody possibly hate Liam? He was the cutest most sweetest and kind person ever. "Shutup Zen, stop defending your boyfriend" she snarled. "What the fuck, he's not my boyfriend and my name is Zayn, you're being an arse to him so he deserves an apology" Zayn said grabbing Liam's sholders ignoring the sparks that shot through his body when he did so. It was weird sparks like it felt like physical sparks.

"No" Gigi said walking faster. "Gigi, just say sorry" Zayn yelled. "Z-zayn it's fine" Liam said smiling a bit. "No its not fine she has no right to talk to you that way" Zayn said. "It really wasn't that bad, Zayn" Harry said, wishing they would stop screaming at eachother.

"Gigi, tell him you're sorry" Zayn said through gritted teeth. "Ugh.. whatever if you will shutup! I'm sorry, pretty boy" she said narrowing her eyes and giving her best fake smile. Liam and Zayn just rolled their eyes and kept walking, Zayn still angry.

She led them to a big huge building hidden by trees surrounding it. "Ugh, I atleast thought I would go to prison for something I actually did" Louis said crossing his arms around his chest.

Gigi was in a bad mood today and angrily stomped her way through the prison, the teens trying to keep up. "Here's your cell" she grumbled pushing them into a large cell. "Hey hey hey, we have to share?" Louis asked disgusted. "Yeah, budget cuts" Gigi said rolling her eyes.

"What about you?" Lauren asked. "I guess I can either stay here with you or go sleep in the dirt" she said like it was such a hard decision. "Honestly I'm leaning towards the dirt, but I'm too tired" she said frowning.

"Wait there's only 3 beds and they're  so tiny!" Louis whined. "Again budget cuts, Tomlinson!" Gigi said growling. "You guys can split those two and I'll have this one" Gigi said lying on the bed. "Woah, woah, woah this is our cell sister" Perrie said placing her hand on her hip. "You can have the floor" she then said.

"How dare you, I'm not gonna sleep on the floor like some uncivilized animal, I get this bed the end of story" Gigi yelled grabbing a sleeping mask from her pocket and pulling it over her face.

The teens groaned. "Ok who is gonna get the beds?" Harry asked. "The girls" Jade said simply. "Um excuse meh, but some of us need our beauty sleep" Louis said rolling his eyes. "Like me" Jade said pointing to herself. "Ok ok rock paper scissors" Camila suggested, rubbing her eyes because she was so tired.

After many heated games of rock paper scissors, Jade, Lauren, Harry, and Louis won the beds. While Liam, Zayn, Camila, and Perrie had to take the floor. Everybody fell asleep with in seconds except Harry and Louis.

"So, Styles want to spoon with me" Louis asked smiling. "Ofcourse , Tomlinson" Harry said positioning his body so he was the big spoon. His arms wrapped around the other boy. You're warm" Louis said barely awake. "Aw and so are you" Harry said smiling cheekily before they both fell asleep.

Please vote, comment, and check out my other stories- Alyssaxx

Question: Camren or Larry? (Tough one but for me it'd probably be Larry)

Thoughts?

Questions for me?

What is your favorite part so far?

Are you enjoying the story?

Please make that little star at the bottom of the screen shine ⭐️