Chapter Twenty// The Final Battle

It was now pitch black but The teens would not stop looking for Harry, not even Gigi. They had gotten lost a few times but Louis could see in his mind where Harry was. "He's laying on a table! And a strange girl has a saw!!" Louis screeched.

"We need to get to him" He panicked. He had never ever cared so much for somebody's safety as he did right now. "Louis, calm down. It'll be ok. We will find him" Lauren comforted. "It'll all be ok"

Suddenly Louis broke down in tears. None of the other teens had ever see him cry. He was always the "heartless sass ball" in school but nobody is truly heartless, they just think that if they show their emotions than people will think they're weak.

"Louis, we're gonna find him but we can't waste time crying, we gotta keep moving" Liam said, placing his hand on the smaller boy's shoulder. "I-I right" Louis said, wiping away the tears on his tanned face.

Seeing Louis cry made Liam suddenly get that spark again. "Quick, all of you grab onto me!" Liam yelled, and with that each teen confused, grabbed a piece of his shirt or his arm.

It was difficult to all stay attached to him but he was off, going 400 mph. They were going to find Harry, each of them had hope. Louis got a spark inside as well, and he got a glimpse of the future. He could see them Grabbing Harry and trying to escape but Simon catching up to them. That's as far as he could see but it gave him an uneasy feeling in his small stomach.

Eventually the group came across a chamber, identical to the one the girls were in. "Can you see anything inside, Louis?" Camila asked and Louis concentrated.

"I-I see Harry! But he's not on the table Anymore. He- OH MY FUCKING GOD, HARRY IS FLYING!!" Louis screamed. He knew Harry had always wanted to be able to fly, this was the coolest.

He lost connection with what Harry was doing in his brain but then looked up and saw him. "Harry!!!" All of them screamed in joy. They were ecstatic..until they looked behind them and saw 2 girls with snipers aiming at Harry.

The two girls looked lifeless, just as Niall, Normani, and Jesy did. One of them had dark skin and long black hair. She wore a black dress and heels. The other was tall and blonde, wearing almost the same exact thing.

"Harry!!" They all yelled but he couldn't hear or see them. The girls had now turned to face the teens, alerting Simon. "Oh shit" Jade said. "It's ok guys, we're going to defeat them, we've just got to stay focused" Lauren said, standing tall.

They all nodded, turning around to face a smirking Simon. "Ah, and once more you pesky teens come to me, I knew you wouldn't just leave this curly haired lad to die" He said with an evil chuckle.

"Why is he just flying in circles?!" Zayn asked, panicking. "I may have used my power on him" Simon answered, cackling to himself very loudly.
"You Asshole!!" Zayn said getting very angry and getting that spark inside him. "GIVE ME BACK MY BESTFRIEND YOU DICKHEAD" He yelled as he charged at Simon, with all his strength and lifted him off of the ground.

Simon actually looked a little scared as Zayn threw him on the ground. "UNDO THE POWERS!!" Zayn Screamed, his anger practically steaming off of him.
Jade saw the two girls pull the triggers and before she could even think, ice blasts were shooting out of her hand and freezing the bullets right before they would have hit Zayn.

Everyone froze. "Oh My God, Jade you are an actual lifesaver!!" Perrie screeched, tears pouring out of her eyes. "Gigi, what are you doing here" Simon said as he stumbled up onto the ground. "I'm here to save my friend" She said simply, glaring into his ugly grey eyes. He started to laugh "you're joking right" He said cackling but stopped when he saw the seriousness on Gigi's face.