Chapter Eighteen//Not all Heros Wear Capes, just Designer Clothes

Cheryl held down the kicking and screaming girls as she lead them to a small room. Camila was the first one set on a long narrow table.

Cheryl tied about 10 ropes on her and covered her mouth. "What are you doing to her?!" Lauren shouted from where Normani held her.

"Removing her memory" "You will not remember your family, meeting eachother, and most importantly, your powers" Cheryl said and Lauren screamed while Camila tried to but failed because of the gag in her mouth. "You Bitch!!!" Lauren yelled trying to squirm out of Normani's tight hold on her.

Normani tied Lauren down beside Camila on a different table. She didn't blink the entire time. Jade and Perrie were still tied up together. "Why didn't you just do this in the first place?!" Jade asked confused. "Because I didn't have Jesy then" Cheryl replied with an evil grin as another woman approached them.

She had long semi curly hair with many different colors in it. She wore lots of makeup and had long eyelashed. She wore a white suit with plastic gloves.
"I am Jesy" the girl said is a robotic voice that sounded identical to Normani's.

"She will be performing brain surgery on you, and removing a section of it that holds your memories. This will give you short term and long term memory loss"

The girls tried to scream but couldn't due to the gags in their mouths. Cheryl just smirked before getting a table ready for Jesy. It was filled with all sorts of scary tools and equipment meant for this "brain surgery" which was not safe or professional at all.

"I'll leave you to it then, Jesy" She said before leaving and kicking the large door behind her, shutting and locking it. Each of the girls tried desperately to escape but just couldn't. It was no use. Perrie was mad, yet she couldn't catch on fire for some reason and Lauren's power was no help in this situation. Jade and Camila were still waiting to know their power but it was too late. They'd never know now.

Jesy grabbed a loud spinning tool and held down Camila. "You're Not gonna put me to sleep first?!" Camila screeched but was not heard due to the rag in her mouth. The other girls tried to help but couldn't, there was no way they could get out of the ropes.

Jesy began to drill into her brain and Camila gave a blood curdling scream. That was the most painful thing she had ever gone through. Lauren watched in pain, wishing she could just get out of the ropes to heal her.

The saw was cutting deeper and Camila was sobbing in agony and each of the other girls was crying in empathy. They knew they would be next and this would be the end of them. They would never see eachother again after that, they Knew Cheryl would never let them go back to the same school and they would just be soleless people.

Camila closed her eyes, just wishing it would end, but in that very moment she heard something nice underneath her. And then she glanced down seeing a familiar blonde. It was Gigi, silently untying her. Camila looked up so Jesy wouldn't see her looking.

She felt her arms become loose but she was feeling so weak. Her brain wasn't working right. She just layed there wishing she could move. Gigi had crawled up from the vent underneath her.

She crawled on the floor, trying to untie the rest of the girls but Jesy saw her. "W h a t a r e. Y o u.
D o i n g" Jesy asked in her robotic voice. Gigi panicked, and in instinct she kicked her in the face.
Jesy did not budge but instead grabbed Gigi's ankle and held her upside down.

She wanted to scream but couldn't because she knew if she did, Cheryl would come. Camila was the only one untied and the only one who could stop this. Despite her head throbbing in pain, she managed to sit up but as she did this she heard Gigi gasp. "Y-you're invisible" she said in shock.

Camila was thrilled, that was amazing. She leaped up, ignoring the throbbing pain in her head. She covered her mouth so Jesy couldn't hear her breathe.

She had the ropes in her hand that Cheryl had used to tie her up. Camila threw one of the ropes around Jesy's neck and tightened it. She managed to pull her down on the ground, letting Gigi break free from the grab.

Camila then tossed her one of the ropes and the two girls tied Jesy down to the table Camila had been on.
Blood was pouring from her head and she felt dizzy but she had to keep helping.

They rushed over to where Jade, Perrie, and Lauren were tied down. They pulled the gags out of their mouths and the other girls were beyond happy. Lauren looked worriedly at Camila, let me heal your head, babe. And if Camila wasn't afraid of dying she would of been throwing a mental party for herself over the fact that Lauren just called her babe.

Camila weakly smiled wincing in pain. Lauren looked deep into her eyes and thought 'I hate to see you in pain, I love you' and with that she felt that spark inside of her and placed her hands over Camila's wound. Lauren began to glow and Camila's head had completely healed. She burst into tears and hugged Lauren tight. "We're gonna get away, I promise" Lauren whispered into her ear.

"We've got to get out of here right now" Gigi said in a rushed tone. She pointed to the vent in which she had come out of. She led them down there and each of them followed. Perrie closed the vent door above her so Cheryl wouldn't find them as easily. Gigi was crawling as fast as she could so taht they could end up in her bedroom where there was a window.

Eventually they made it but one problem, as they were trying to escape through the window, Cheryl swung open the door. "STOP THEM NORMANI!" She screeched and Normani grabbed hold of Jade's arm. "Get off of me!!" She yelled and Cheryl grabbed hold of Gigi's neck. "You little TWAT, You're gonna get a beating" she sneered and Gigi burst into tears. But this time she wasn't going to take it.

"No Cheryl" she said and smacked her godmother in the face. "You Fucking cunt!" Gigi fell from Cheryl's grip and helped Lauren and Camila out the window.

"Jade!" Perrie screamed trying to help her friend. Jade closed her eyes and focused on escaping. Before she knew it, she turned completely frozen and I've shot out of her, setting herself free from Normani's tight grip.

"Dont let them get away!" Cheryl ordered and was trying to access her kind controlling powers. The problem was, they didn't work on the 'Teen detectives' The only one there it could work on was Gigi, but Gigi had grown accustomed to the mind controlling and now it took a lot more strength to make her under her command.

They all scurried out the window and Jade shot ice at it to freeze it, not allowing Cheryl or Normani out of it. They all sprinted in the forest and didn't stop for miles even when their sides felt like they were going to explode, they refused to stop.

I really like this chapter, it's one of my favorites.

Thoughts on Gigi helping?

Do you like Camila and Jade's powers?

Which power is your favorite so far? The only one we don't know yet is Harry's

Question- what are your ships?
(Mine are Larry, Ziam, Dylemma, Cake, Mashton, and used to be Camren and Jerrie)

Please vote and comment ❤️