Chapter fifteen// The Forest

"I think we better get out of here, and try to find a way back to London" Harry said. "Yeah but all I can see from here is trees" Camila replied, sighing. "Well we better head in some direction" Zayn said, looking up at the dark sky. "Shouldn't we do something about the building!?" Jade asked raising an eyebrow.

"There is nothing we can do, we don't have water or a fire extinguisher and  Simon took our phones when we got kidnapped" Camila replied giving a sorry look to her best friend. "Ok" Jade said sadly looking at the building.

The teens headed straight because that was where the clearest path was. "Are we just gonna walk until we find civilization?" Zayn asked not liking the idea of traveling through a dark forest at night. "Yep" Camila replied, leading the teens in the forest. They had no other choice. Gigi just followed them having no clue what else to do.

"Won't we need food, we haven't eaten in 2 days" Harry whined. "And where are we gonna get food Harold?" Camila said raising an eyebrow. "I don't know, berries, and crap you find in a forest!" he replied, upset because he was starving.

The trees covered any light that was left in the sky and made it extremely hard to see anything. "I'm scared" Zayn said because, he hated the dark especially outside. "Aw,is lil zaynie scared of the dark" Louis teased looking at the dark haired boy that looked uneasily at his surroundings.

"Shutup, lou" Liam said rolling his eyes at the other boy. Louis stuck out his tongue and returned to Harry's side, where he felt the most safe. Zayn gave Liam a thankful look, even though he couldn't see it from the darkness.

"We've better stop soon, it's almost pitch-black and I don't know where I'm going" Camila said and the rest of the teens agreed. They stopped at a small clearing in between the trees. There wasn't anything for them to lay on so they had to settle with laying on the ground. "Ew, it's wet" Louis complained, sitting down on the moist moss.

"Well its the best we have so Shutup and deal with it" Jade replied angrily, getting a chuckle from Perrie. "We need to start a fire so we can see, there's lots of sticks so it won't take long" Camila suggested, taking Lauren, Zayn, and Harry with her to collect wood.

Jade, Perrie, and Liam smoothed out a surface to put the wood while Louis fell asleep against a tree. A few minutes later Camila, Lauren, Harry, and Zayn returned their hands filled with sticks.

They dumped them in a pile where Jade, Perrie, and Liam were smoothing it out. "Now, how do we start it?" Harry asked because none of them had thought of that.

"Uh... I could try burning it with my powers but I'm not sure how to access them" Perrie said. "Well last time it worked when you were mad, so let's try to make you mad" Harry said.

"Uh I guess so" Perrie replied not sure that would work. Harry punched her in the arm. "Ow, what was that for!?" She yelled. "Sorry, was trying to see if that would work" he said with a smirk, not really sorry.

"I think it might have to do with other people you care about" Camila suggested. Then she got an idea and whispered something in Harry's ear. Harry gave her a puzzled look and nodded before making his way over to Jade.

"What are you doing?" Perrie asked but her eyes widened when Harry kissed Jade on the lips. Perrie became angry fast, her pants first heating up before the rest of her did. Jade pulled away from Harry with a disgusted look on her face. "What the hell?!"

Camila smirked and led Perrie over to the sticks. Perrie put her hands on them causing a small flame to emerge from them. Then Perrie ran over to Harry and tried to attack him with her flames. Harry ducked with a horrified expression. "Perrie!, it wasn't his fault, we were trying to make you angry remember!!" Camila shouted trying to get Perrie off of him.

"I HATE YOU HARRY!" Perrie screamed, her powers taking control over her.

Camila grabbed Perrie's hot waste. "STOP, PERRIE!" she said snapping in front of her eyes.

Perrie breathed in a little bit as her flames cooled down. "S-sorry, Harry" she said looking down. "It's ok you're just protective of your girlfriend" he said smirking. "I uh- shut up Harry" Perrie responded awkwardly. "Oh, sure then why did you freak out that I kissed her" Harry said laughing.

Perrie just rolled her eyes and went up to the fire, sitting next to Jade. "Why did it make your powers work when Harry kissed me?" Jade asked.
"Er- well I didn't want him to er...I don't know, I just wanted to protect you from him" Perrie said and Jade just nodded. "Thanks" she then said. She was beyond happy inside knowing Perrie probably got jelouse of Harry.

Louis had woken up over all the commotion and sat next to Harry. "How did we get the fire?" He asked. "It's a long story, lou" Harry said.

Just then a very angry looking Gigi walked up. "You forgot about me!!!" She scoweld. The teens all chuckled, it was true they had completely forgotten she was with them. "I got stuck!" She whined frowning.

"Sorry, Gigi" Camila said. "You better be, I'm hungry!" she screeched, glaring at them. "Well, there was some berry bushes but it's dark now and we can get them in the moring" Camila said yawning.

"Yeah, let's get some sleep and worry about food tommorow" Jade said getting up. Jade and Perrie lied down in between two trees pressing up against eachother for warmth.

Harry and Louis nestled together against the tree louis fell asleep at earlier. Liam and Zayn awkwardly lied down next to Harry and louis, not touching eachother at all, after what happened the last time they fell asleep next to eachother.
Gigi flopped down in the middle of the clearing, not having anyone to keep her warm, she shivered.

That left Lauren and Camila still sitting at the fire. "I think you have the best power so far" Camila said smiling. "Aw thanks camz, it kind of fits, me you know? cause I love to help people and fix problems" Lauren said.

"Yeah" Camila replied, knowing exactly what she was talking about. "Let's put out this fire, so we can go to sleep" Lauren nodded and  the two poked it with a stick until it was gone, then went to lay on the other side of Perrie and Jade.

Please vote and comment 🌸

What is your favorite Disney princess?
(Mine is Jasmine or Repunzel)