Chapter one// Kidnapped

Camila and Jade walked through the doors of their small highschool. It seemed different than usual, the halls were quiet other than a few gasps here and there. Camila raised an eyebrow. "Where is everybody?" She asked looking at Jade with a confused glance. "I don't know" she replied, looking around only to see nobody in the hall.

Camila heard a few sniffles from around the corner.

The two girls walked to the end of the hall, turning the corner to find a bunch of kids gathered around the counselor. Jade noticed how some kids were crying and some were looking horrified. Camila studied the different facial expressions. She was confused and intrigued at the same time.

"What's going on?" Camila asked, pushing her way through the huge crowd. Nobody answered her, clearly not hearing her because they all looked too focused on the councelor.

They pushed their way until they could see the councelor crying a bit. "It's ok children everything will be ok" she said giving a weak smile.

"What's happening" Jade asked going up to Mrs. Raymond. "Oh hunny, Mr. Crawford is missing." She said reaching for a kleenex.

"What?!" Camila and Jade both yelled confused and surprised. "Does this mean we have no principal?! That's so COOL!" Louis Tomlinson asked clearly not as sad as the other kids. "No, don't be rude!"  Mrs. Raymond huffed.

"What happened to him?" Jade asked scratching her chin. "We're not sure but we think he's been kidnapped" she spoke sadly, wiping her face with the kleenex.

**********************************

The teens and staff all gathered in the gym for a special assembly. "As we all know, Mr. Crawford has disappeared and nobody knows where he is, but until we hear otherwise Mr. Cowell will be filling in." Mrs. Raymond said, tears in her eyes.

Zayn sat next to his best friend, Harry Styles as they sat there pondering why Mr. Crawford was 'Missing'. "I can't believe this" Harry said putting his hand on his forehead.

"I know, it doesn't seem right, like why would an innocent 70 something year old man be missing, like was he kidnapped?" Zayn asked scratching his chin.

"I don't know, but I hate the idea of Mr. Cowell being our principal." Harry whined. "I know" Zayn replied studying the grumpy guy sitting next to Mrs. Raymond with a small smirk on his face.

He made eye contact with the two boys for a second studying them before turning away. It looked like he mumbled something to himself but what he said was unclear to the two boys.

*********************************

Camila and Jade sat at lunch pondering the fact that Mr. Crawford was gone. "I can't believe he's gone" Jade said, playing with a fry. "I know, I feel like we should investigate" Camila said putting on her signature thinking face.

"Yeah, but we will need information and like a team of people to help us" Jade said, sipping her milk. "Exactly, that's why we need to find some people who can help us" she said getting an inspired expression.

"Like who?" Jade asked looking around the cafeteria. "Well, we need someone who is like good at hacking stuff and picking locks, we need someone who is good at reading people and interagating them, a person who is strong, a person who is good  at acting or improv, a person who is agile and flexible, and a person who understands mysteries and conspiracies." Camila said getting into very invested in this idea. She was a very passionate girl who always loved to investigate things and act like a detective.

"So like are we gonna be all detectivy and stuff?" Jade asked rolling her eyes and flicking her French fry around. "Of coarse, we need to find out what's going on!" Camila said, her face lit up.

"Ok so I think the flexible person should be Perrie" Jade said gazing at the blonde girl doing a flip with a fond sigh. "Yeah of course you would want her" Camila teased with a smirk. Jade is desperately in love with Perrie but doesn't want to admit it but Camila had picked up on this, long, long ago.

"Oh shut up, she's flexible and agile, not to mention she's like really smart" Jade gushed. Camila laughed "Yeah, she is pretty flexible." She said nodding.

"I think Zayn could be our muscles" Camila said laughing at the guy who was giving Harry Styles a piggy backride across the cafeteria, laughing. "Oh my gosh, he's perfect for that!" Jade yelled smiling "plus he's very smart as well" Jade added.

"Ok now who would be our mystery lover and tv nerd?" Camila asking even though she new exactly who.
"Don't even, we both know it's Liam" Jade said looking at the boy by himself in the corner of the room staring at Zayn with his glasses on the tip of his nose. "Yeah poor guy, he is smart though" she said giving him a sympathy smile, even though he couldn't see her.

"Ooh I know who can be the the person who is good at interacting and reading people!, Lauren!" Camila yelled looking at the social butterfly who was so good at making friends.
"Yeah, she's pretty nice" Jade said throwing the remains of her food away. Camila didn't look away quite as quickly from the girl as she gave her a half smile.

"Now we just need a hacker and a good actor" Jade said. "Ooh, Harry is definitely the best actor at our school" Camila pointed out. "Yeah but who to be our hacker?" Jade said thinking.

"Let's think on it" Camila said as the bell rang. "Yeah" Jade agreed before heading off to her locker.

*********************************

"Camila, you're late for class" Mr. Clifford said as the girl walked in the class. "Sorry, I'm only like a minute late" she said rolling her eyes. "Don't sass me, detention after school" he said angrily, before returning his attention back to his class.

Camila frowned and nodded before pulling out her notebook.

*********************************

"I'll be at your house as soon as detention's over" Camila told Jade before going to the detention. In there sat no other than "badboy" Louis Tomlinson. He wasnt really "bad" but he was sassy as hell and pretended he was. He thought he was much cooler than he actually was to the rest of the school.

Camila studied him as the time ticked, maybe he could be useful.
After 20 minutes Ms. Johnson left the room locking the door behind her.

"It's about bloody time" Louis said in an accent that you wouldn't think belonged to a "badboy". He pulled off the cap to a pin and shoved the end in the door unlocking it. "Bai" he said before "cooly" walking out of the classroom.

Camila smiled and texted Jade.

"I've found our hacker!"

She said before rushing to Jade's house. "Who is it?" Jade asked excitedly. "Louis the tommo tomlinson" Camila said in a voice mocking Louis'. Jade laughed. "Yeah he is pretty mysterious and seems like the type to know many hacks" she said before laying on her bed.

"How are we gonna get them to help us investigate?" Jade asked. "Leave that to me" Camila said putting on her mischievous grin. "Ok" Jade said smiling.

Please please please vote and comment, my lovelies, it would mean alot thankyou!
Question: Otp? Ziam, Larry, Jerrie, or Camren? (Mine's Ziam probably)