Prologue

Hello everyone! So this is my very first romance fanfiction that I'm writing and I'm so excited to write this story. No guarantees on perfect writing, but hopefully I will improve as I write this story. This story will be told in only ones point of view, but it could change. ;) The characters in this story are all fictional, except the Tenderloins. I don't have a schedule on when to post chapters because I'm usually busy, but I have already written almost ten chapters for this story. It just needs some tweaks and changes. Anyways, I hope you like what I've got to show and enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moments. Everyone experiences them at some point in our lives. These particular points of time could happen at the time you least expect it to, whether it happens once, twice, or a million times, but moments don't always happen as an unexpected surprise. Sometimes you can just tell when it's going to happpen, you could feel it in your gut, but you have to prepare yourself, physically and mentally, to what will happen, because you'll never know until that moment happens, and when that moment will finish. That is if it finishes.

They have the potential to change people; how we think, how we feel and what we do. Our thoughts, our emotions and our physical abilities can affect us depending on what happened. It could be winning the lottery, being robbed and thinking that your life is over, getting married, getting divorced, having a first born, second born or a stillborn.

In my life, there was one moment that I wasn't prepared for. And that one moment completely turned my whole life around. It was that one moment I dreamed about, wanting it to happen, but believing that it'd never will. It was something I wanted to cherish and hold on to for a long time and never let go, because I know that a moment like mine wasn't going to happen twice. I wanted that moment to be perfect, but no moment ever is. If you wanted a perfect moment, you can't just wait for it. You have to make it perfect when it happens.

But...my moment wasn't perfect. It never was, because I never made it perfect. In fact, it was a moment that I wish never happened, a moment I wanted to forget, because of something that I had done. And it's something that I regret every single day. It hurts from just thinking about it.

But why? Why do I want to forget that moment? The moment that, at first, I thought would be the best time of my life?

I shall tell you what happened on the very first day. The day when my moment was about to occur. The moment that soon became a painful memory that I wish faded away like dust, but still remained inside me. The moment that changed me and my life forever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's short, but I will post the first chapter very soon and it'll be longer for sure. I hope you look forward to what's going to happen next. Well, "how it all began" is what I should say.