The Black Continent

Sept. 28, 2056

0536 HOURS

heading to Tripoli, Africa

This is Jack again.

It's 5 in the mornin' and we're headin' to Tripoli, Africa. Our primary objective is to eliminate or reduce the number of the infected. This time, we're not alone. Next to our helicopter is four more helicopters and two C-130s. Everybody is cocking their pistols and some are reloading their assault rifles. Meanwhile, I'm drinking my morning coffee, wore my leather jacket and readied for battle.

0627 HOURS

We're getting nearer to land... And there's more than hundred thousand zombies below us, and there maybe more. Minutes later, John took out the 50mm machine gun and started firing at the infected, spraying bullets along with our allies. Then, everybody started pointing their guns, target locked. Everyone started firing. Bullets pierced the infected one by one, corpses were scattered on the ground.

0741 HOURS

More than an hour passed when we saw that the number of the infected had decreased, but not totally eliminated. Hordes of infected started popping out of nowhere, the infected began increasing in number. We couldn't risk losing all our rounds on that large horde of zombies.

After a couple of minutes, the Resistance is on the radio again. "You are the Resistance, This is the Resistance HQ reporting in. Morning, survivors. This is Dr. Ronald Every. We are about to report that we are sending a naval battleship, the US Dauntless, to Tripoli... along with five military helicopters. We are taking Tripoli, and later the whole African Continent. Roger out."

0752 HOURS

At the moment, we started having more helicopters along with us. This time, there are ten helicopters and two C-130s in our hover. The more the better. The better the easier. Heavy machine guns were starting to be deployed from each of their helicopters. After a minutes, they started firing at the incoming large horde, along with us.

0826 HOURS

The naval battleship has arrived and is now blasting the zombies with their cannons and firin' at 'em with 50 Caliber Brownings.

<BOOM>

<Pra-tat-tat-tat-tat-tat>

After a few minutes, the walking corpses are now lifeless and the land near the sea has started to turn red... red due to blood.

<BOOM>

"Fire! Fire at will! Hit them with all we've got!", said the captain of the ship to his crew.

0936 HOURS

As an hour passed by, Tripoli has decreased in undead population, and we know of this because we have our own infected detector. But they keep coming, infected hordes began to roam again, moving slowly. What's that sound? Oh... the HQ is on the radio,

"I, Lt. Joseph Morgan, president of the Resistance, hereby belovedly declare Tripoli as military base of Gamma Airborne and Eta Company. Tripoli is ours."

I heard shouting... shouting in rejoice, from the radio and within the vicinity. Everybody was in rejoice. I gave a salute to the people in the helicopters next to ours... It's just respect.

1027 HOURS

Tripoli is now full of military personnel, trucks, tents, and bonfires. Some are starting to build the military base that the HQ has tasked them to do, along with the houses they will build for the survivor and soldiers in the area. Construction drones were on double time along with the android construction bots. Infected tracking posts were planted everywhere, and would ring when an infected is sighted within 50 meters from the camp.