A Meeting To Attend To

November 26, 2056

0342 HOURS

at the Task Force Alpha's hideout in New York

I love the smell of hot coffee in the morning.

I took a sip of my coffee and started wearing my white long-sleeved polo and then my black suit. I buckled my silver watch then wore my formal leather shoes. After that, I wore my grey necktie and combed my hair.

It was quite early to be in a rush now. So instead of leaving, Started drinking another mug of coffee. But when I finished it, I got another mug. I was still sleepy. I took the pitcher once more and filled the jug with coffee.

I started hearing steps coming from the stairs. Ah, it was Evelyn.

"Why are you awake so early?" She asked.

"Ah, I have an important meeting with the president. You, why are you awake so early?"

"I've had enough sleep. Still, someone must be guarding the place." She replied.

"You seem to be drowning yourself with coffee. Don't drink to much." said Evelyn in a joking manner.

"Because it's the only the thing that makes me alive... Apart from your beautiful face." I replied. Oh yeah!

"Pshh... Good luck on that meeting." She said as she blushed.

It was time to attend my meeting with the president, Joseph Morgan. I strapped my katana on the black suit I was wearing. Then, I put a magazine in my pistol as I fixed my grey necktie. . We left the others behind and moved out to the parking lot. We stepped out of the door of our hideout and we proceeded to the private plane. Only Groves and Burns are coming with me, while the others are left at the hideout.

0442 HOURS

I was flying in private plane along with Burns as the pilot, and Groves as my body guard. The sky is beautiful today.

November 27, 2056

0028 HOURS

in midair

After a six-hour trip, we've arrived at Japan but our private plane is still soaring through the sky. It's still 12:28 in the morning here. Silly timezones.

As a few minutes have passed, we now landed at the parking lot. Groves opened the door of our plane then we advanced to the tower's main entrance. A number of cars and military trucks were parked outside just like the last time I went here. But this time, there's a helicopter with a bluish-white tint parked near our private plane. It might the Providence's chopper.

"Shall we proceed, sir?" asked Groves.

"Yeah. Guess everybody's here and were the ones they're waiting for. I hope we aren't late." I replied.

We walked through the parking lot and reached the main entrance. As soon as we reached the glass entrance, the door opened automatically as the guards greeted us on our arrival.

"Good morning, sir. Welcome to the Resistance Headquarters." said the guard stationed at the entrance.

"Good morning to you too."

We walked through the hallway and then went inside the elevator to reach the fifth floor.

1st floor..

2nd floor..

3rd floor..

4rd floor..

5th floor..