Nightmares... Again

Still Jack.

November 2, 2056

0000 HOURS

in midair en route to Abu Dhabi

Our aircraft is still soaring through this endless sky, on the route to Abu Dhabi.

Thank heavens, I still have this journal in my hands, still safe and sound. But some of its pages were torn off but gladly, I still haven't written on them.

Mark was in my arms as we calmly waited for our arrival in Abu Dhabi, he was asleep as always just like everybody... everybody... except me.

I feel like I badly want to sleep, but I still can't, thousands of thoughts are spinning through my head. So many...

All of a sudden, the plane started to turn upside down then rapidly shook as the walls began to collapse, there was an explosion coming from the cockpit and then its pieces flew in the air.

I held on to Mark during that whole time, holding him safely in my arms. Unexpectedly, I lost my grip and he flew in the air along with the aircraft's parts.

Then... BOOM.

Everything turned black.

Then I woke up, realizing the disaster was just another nightmare. The aircraft is still in one piece and Mark is still safe in my arms. Just another nightmare...

Shit. I thought it was real.

You know, these nightmare are giving me the feeling that they might happen, because they're creepy and violent in rare occasions. It seems like they want me to know that the nightmare is going to occur, more like a premonition dream. Forget it.

I'm going to try to sleep now... again.

TO BE CONTINUED...