1. You're my sister

Chapter One

Demi's POV

Imagine waking up one day and finding out that you aren't who you thought you were and you've been lied to most of your life. That's what happened to me. The flashbacks made sense now (well kind of anyway.) and all the nightmares and bad dreams. The cool breeze sprinted passed me as I sat down on the beach and looked up at the sky. Of course finding out about who I really only came with more questions but Alex and Sebastien wouldn't listen to me when I told them I wanted to find out what happened. They told me it was too risky at the moment and that I needed to rest

"Demi." Jack called out. I turned around and saw him coming towards me. He sat down beside me.

"Alex and Sebastien are looking for you." He said.

"I'm just having some time to myself." I replied.

"Yes but you're not completely out of danger yet." A voice told me. I turned around and saw my older brother aka Sebastien looking at me

I rolled my eyes at him. "And since when did you become the boss of me?" I asked my twin brother.

"Since I found out one of my sisters were still alive." He told me as he came towards me and sat down beside me.

"I just don't want to lose you again." He added

Ever since Sebastien found out I was his sister he hardly let me out of his sight unless I was with Alex or Jack. He was protective which was nice but also really annoying when I had him knocking on the bathroom door every five seconds to make sure I was still alive and no one had taken me. He once broke the door down while I was in the shower because I didn't answer him straight away. Imagine trying to explain that to your boyfriend when he hurried upstairs ten minutes later to find out what was going on.

"You don't need to be around me every second of the day though." I pointed out to him.

"You are my little sister. My job is to protect you." Sebastien argued.

Jack cleared his throat. "I think I'm going to tell Alex we found you." He said before he got up and left me and Sebastien on our own. He looked at me.

"Look I'm sorry. I know you think I'm a little bit over protective..." I cut him off.

"A little?" I asked.

"Okay maybe a lot." Sebastien corrected himself.

"But I spent the last goodness knows how long thinking you were dead. When I found out you were my sister I knew I couldn't let anything happen to you." He said.

"Do you have to suffocate me?" I asked Sebs as I looked at him.

"Demi you know Dexter is still on the run and Diana and Eddie..." I stopped him once again a second later.

"Have tracking devices on them." I reminded him.

"But that doesn't mean there isn't any danger Demi." Sebastien replied.

"Maybe I would know how to defend myself if you let me train." I pointed out.

Sebastien sighed. "Demi, We have gone through this. They aren't going to let you train with a broken arm or while there's still a good chance you'll have a flashback." Sebastien said.

"I've seen the danger this job can put you in Demi. All it takes is for you to have a flashback and someone to use that to their advantage and kill you." He continued.

"Well maybe if you let me figure everything out..." Sebastien stopped me.

"Don't you think I want to know where our family are? But until we get the go ahead from the agency we can't. Your safety is more important Demi." Sebastien pulled me into a hug.

"And I can't lose you again. Not after I've just found you. Not after I've found the other half of me."

I laughed at him. "That sounds so cheesy." I teased.

"Well they say that twins can sense things that other people can't. Like when their twin is upset or angry." Sebastien laughed with me

"But the truth is, I don't know if I would be able to live with myself if you got hurt or taken away from me again. Alex would blame himself and Jack would be upset as well. He loves you like a sister." Sebastien reminded me.

Even before I knew the truth Sebastien and Jack were like brothers to me.

"I know. I just want to figure out who I am." I told him.

"You will Demi. In time."