10. I'm so scared

Chapter Ten

Demi's POV

"Get your hands off me!" I screamed as I went to punch the man next to me. They pushed me onto the floor before they forced both of my hands behind my back. I felt handcuffs being placed onto my wrists before they forced me up. I lifted my leg up before I kicked someone in the privates before I tried to run but Diana and Eddie blocked my path a minute later.

"I wouldn't try and escape if I were you." They told me as they grabbed my arms and pulled me towards the van. They pushed me inside before they slammed the door shut and went to the front of the car before they got inside the car. I saw a red light flashing and looked down at the necklace around my neck. Diana and Eddie smirked at each other before they started the car and we drove off into the distance.

Alex's POV (A few hours later)

"He's not dead. It only sent him into a deep sleep." Sebastien reassured someone. I heard someone breathe a sigh of relief before they came towards me and touched my arm a second later. I hoped it was Demi but I knew it wasn't. She was gone and it was all my fault

"He will be waking up soon. The effects are starting to wear off." Jack told everyone else

The fog in my mind started become clearer and clearer.

"In fact I know how to..." Jack trailed off as he started to climb on top of me. I opened my eyes and pushed him onto the floor a second later.

"Alex." My mother sighed in relief as I looked at her. But I didn't share the same relief as they did. I knew that by now Dexter would have hold of Demi.

"Dexter has Demi." I stated as I sat up and looked at everyone.

The room was silent as everyone stared at me

"I-I'm sorry. I failed." My voice cracked at the end.

"I was supposed to protect her." I continued

"Alex that isn't the most important thing right now. Harold I need you to get the device from the car. We need to get Dallas and Amber before the signal goes off." My mum ordered him.

"What signal?" Sebastien asked before a loud beeping sound came from his watch. My mum looked at him.

"That signal. Your mother and father placed a device into your watch to tell you when one of your sisters are in trouble. Dallas, Amber and Demi have the same thing in their necklaces. Dallas and Amber don't know that you and Demi have found each other. If we don't hurry up and find them they'll walk straight into Dexters trap." Mum explained to us.

"That's what Diana and Eddie meant when they said they were using Demi to get to them." My mum nodded.

"I think I was wrong about the weapons. They don't care about that. They care about getting hold of the necklaces." Sebastien looked at her confused.

"Why?"

"Because it contains critical information that your mother and father had before they died when you were three." Jack looked at all of us.

"If we are trying to find them. Then shouldn't we be doing something other than sitting here?" He asked.

Demi's POV

I was lead into an office and Dexter turned around a second later. He smirked at me before he went towards me. "I don't think we have officially met princess." Dexter started a second later.

"Who are you calling princess?" I asked him as he reached me.

"Isn't that what your father called you?" He asked.

"But anyway let me introduce myself..." He continued.

"I already know who you are." I replied to him

He looked at me satisfied before he smiled and showed all his yellow teeth.

"Who am I?" He asked.

"You're an asshole." I replied to him. He glared at me.

"I would take that back if I were you." He told me.

"Oh I'm sorry did I hurt your feelings?" I asked

"I can kill you in a second." He warned me.

"Ooh I'm so scared."

"You'd better watch it." He said to me as he came towards me. He touched my arm a second later so I kicked him in the privates. I tried to hide my smirk as he clutched them and fell to the floor.

"Oops." I replied to him.

Dexter glared at me. "Take her away and teach her some respect." He ordered before I was escorted out the room.