11. Not so fast

Chapter Eleven

Demi's POV

The guards led me into a dark room where I couldn't see a thing until someone turned the lights on. Dexter stood there with his arms folded. "I don't like being disrespected." He told me before he clicked his fingers and I was pushed towards him. They forced me to sit down on a chair before Dexter came towards me. He was holding something that looked like a memory stick in his right hand. Dexter snapped his fingers and the guards let go of me and walked out the room. Dexter knelt down in front of me. "Lay down." He ordered

I laughed at him. "I'm not a..." He pressed something that caused me to have an electric shock I suddenly moved my legs and lifted them up as Dexter moved another chair towards me. He smirked. "Good girl." He said

I looked at him confused. "You see this device in my hand? It makes you do whatever I tell you to do. So you'd better start co operating with me." He turned around and went towards his computer that was sat on some kind of stand.

"Two of my agents were attacked by a car called Rosie. She shot them with something and when they woke up something was attached to them what was it?" Dexter asked me.

"Are you really that dumb?" I asked him before he shocked me again. I closed my mouth and tried to keep silent but it was no use.

"A tracking device. Alex wanted to know what they were up to." I blurted out. Dexter smiled

"Of course he did." Dexter continued as he typed something into his computer a second later.

"How about we give him a nasty surprise..." I heard Dexter chuckle under his breath before he pressed a button.

"How about you leave my girlfriend alone." I heard a voice say. Dexter turned around a second later.

"I'm up here you idiot." Alex called out. He looked up and glared at Alex.

"How did you get in here?" He asked. Alex lifted a gun up before he grabbed hold of the rail and jumped to the ground.

"You might want to invest in better security."

Dexter smirked at him. "I don't need security to defeat your ass. Demi beat your boyfriend to the ground." He ordered.

Alex looked at me as I sat up. "I'm sorry." I whispered before I went towards him and flipped him over. Alex landed on the floor a second later. Tears fell down my face as Dexter continued to control me. Dexter smirked at him.

"Demi take Alex to the cells." He ordered and I yanked him up before I took him by the hand and pulled him out of the room. Alex waited until we were alone before he turned around and punched me before he kicked me. He climbed on top of me before he took the bracelet Dexter put on me off and stamped on it.

"Come on. Let's get out of here." He said before he helped me to the ground. He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the door but as soon as he opened it Diana and Eddie smirked at us before they pointed their guns.

"Not so fast." Diana told us.

So another short chapter :(

But anyway what do you think of this so far?

(I know I keep asking but I want to know)

What do you think is going to happen next?

Does this make sense?