7. Before they do

Chapter Seven

I let go of Demi. "Demi stay here." I ordered before I ran out of the room. I slipped into a hiding place a second later so I could hear what was going on. I stayed as still as I was able to.

"See Lilian! I told you he wasn't here." I heard a male voice hiss at someone a few seconds later.

"I could have sworn that I saw them coming towards here." The female voice said whom I assumed belonged to this Lilian. Demi's door opened a second later and Demi came out the room.

"What are you doing?" I hissed at her before pulling her towards me.

"What was that?" Lilian asked before she came towards the stairs and started to climb up then.

The male came running towards her and pulled her back. "Are you crazy?" He yelled at her.

"We've spent the last twenty years in hiding!" He continued.

"But it might be..." Lilian trailed off.

"I don't care if it might be Alex! There's a chance that it isn't! The whole world thinks we are dead..." I jumped to my feet a second later. Demi followed me from behind. Two adults looked up as soon as they heard us coming.

Lilian's eyes filled with tears before she came running towards me. I stepped out of the way

"Who are you?" I demanded one second later

Lilian didn't say anything. She just looked at me and Demi

"Look Harold!" Lilian squealed.

"I'm looking." He replied.

"Who are you?" I shouted at them.

"I thought he would be able to recognise us."

"Lilian he hasn't seen us since he was three."

My heart pounded against my chest. "You're supposed to be dead." I told them before I turned away.

My mum reached out and touched my hand a second later. "We were never pronounced dead. Just missing." My mum explained to me

"Why? Why would you do this?" I screamed at them.

"To protect you." My mum replied. "If we went back and they knew we were alive they would have tried to kill you."

"So you faked your own death?" Demi asked them.

My mum nodded her head. "But Madison what be so happy right now." Demi froze at the mention of her mother.

"H-How do you know my mum?" Demi asked her.

"Because they were partners and friends." I told her.

"Do you know what happened to my parents?' Demi asked.

"They were killed, by your aunt and uncle." My mum told her.

Demi's fists clenched in anger. "Why?" I asked

"Because we were close to finding out the truth." My mum continued.

"You're aunt and uncle were secret agents and we all worked together on the same project. Something that could change the way we live forever but half way through we realised we needed three things but we couldn't find them. That's when we started to get suspicious about Diana and Eddie's actions."

"Three objects? What kind of objects?" Demi asked.

"We don't know. But what we do know is that we have to find your sisters and the objects before they do." My mum said.

Authors Note

So Alex's parents are alive!

Did you guys expect that?

Are you enjoying this so far?

Am I updating to much?

I'm on the seventh chapter already!

What do you think will happen next?

Do you want more Rosie chapters

Alex is more than likely going to propose to Demi soon. How do you think he should do it?