1. Awakening of a sister

Elijah POV:

"Are you sure this is  good idea brother?" I questioned Klaus, I know he is in a bad place at the moment, Camille is missing and he is sure Aurora has her. As well as our sister lost in the bottom of the ocean. 

"What choice do we have Elijah. Rebekah is in the bottom of the ocean. Aurora has bested us all and Tristan will not speak even Lucien recognises that his devotion to his sister is more important to him than his own life!" Klaus sighed down the phone. "I need to find Camille. I trust you can handle the waking of our youngest sister?" He queiered. 

"We can!" Freya shouted to him down the phone. I thought it best to inform her or Alayah and the state of which she was in, she wasn't happy that we had kept a sister from her but once it was explained why she was in a box and that she alone was responsible for the great fire of London she decided it best to help rather than stand against us. 

"Very well then." Klaus ended the call. 

"I dont see why even Klaus is scared of our sister. Surely she cant be crazier than Aurora." Freya tried to defend her before she had even met her. 

"No she isn't crazier than Aurora but at the same time she is a hundred times crazier. She will do whatever needs to be done to keep this family safe even if it means wiping out the entire vampire race, she is ruthless and up until now being in that box has been the best thing for her." I explained. 

"Elijah right now we need that devotion to family, to finding Rebekah and keeping Hope safe!" Freya again defended. 

"And what about Kol?" I questioned her. "You never saw those two together. Our family was always close but Alayah and Kol, that was different, a lot different. When she finds out about his death it will break her!" I warned. "But at the same time it will make her stronger it will give her that extra thing to fight for, especially when she learns how close Rebekah was to bringing our dear brother back." 

"Surely we need to tell her everything, about me, Hope, Haley then about Finn and Kol's death." Freya began but I knew my sister, of course we would need to tell her about our family but we would also need to tell her when it is and more importantly what has changed.

"Your correct we will need to tell her all of that but first we need to tell her where she is. Right now she thinks it is 1920's and she is with her love young vampire lover, Damon Salvatore. Those two reeked havoc upon those in New York in those times.  Before Klaus daggered her until now. She will want to be with Damon she will still love him." I explained to darling Freya. 

"Then maybe it would be a good idea to bring this Damon here, help her understand things." Freya suggested but I thought that not be best. 

"No. A few years later I met this Damon Salvatore, along with his brother Stefan, who our darling Rebekah was in love with. They were both in love with a doppelganger who broke the sun and moon curse for Klaus, turning him into a hybrid. Damon then wound up to be with Elena and still is, despite her comatose state." I proceeded to tell Freya, as I cringed at the effect this would have on my sister when she finds out it all, Kol, Rebekah, Elena and finally Tristan. 

"My dear Elijah if our sister is really that dangerous that she has to be locked in a box for as long as Finn and not come out until now, missing the death of our father and our mother then surely, waking her now would be a risk, especially with all the sad news she will have to endure and us not knowing how the hell she is going to take it." Freya warned me.

"What is the alternative, keep her sleeping where more grief will build up and up until it is too late and there is that much it breaks her. Our sister is strong, I am pretty sure she is the strongest one of us all. I trust she can handle it all. Right now I believe waking her is the best thing we can do. She is our secret weapon and a way of making Tristan talk." I touched up on the Tristan subject.