16. The Devil Comes Here and Sighs part One

Alayah POV:

I stood there, this was going to be fun. Very, very fun. Of course I have turned my humanity off before but this time it was different it... it was with magic. I watched as Lucien drained the waiter he had compelled for his and Auroras date. If I had my emotions on then I would find myself angry that he takes her on a date so soon after nearly killing my sister and literally killing my brother Finn. 

"Enjoying yourself love?" Lucien asked Aurora who was sat down behind him draining someone as he let the waitress' body drop to the floor. 

"What a lovely choice of words." He laughed. "This setting reminds me of the time that we was in Paris. 1903. La Belle Epoque. Peace, prosperity, hope." Lucien began to speak. 

"Is that your plan? Ply me with champagne and then entice me with nostalgia?" Aurora smirked as the only remaining living waiter filled up her glass. 

I chose that to be my entrance. "He likes to do that..." I entered into their conversation using my speed to enter the carousel. Aurora seemed to become slightly on edge while Lucien looked, dare I say afraid. 

"What's wrong Alayah? You here to avenge your fallen brother?" She got brave, asking me as she stood up to give her a better chance at surviving a fight with me I presume. "Cause even with your new witchy voodoo I dont think you could take both of us, plus I remember you not being a big fan of him." She slowly circled me. 

I sniggered. "Big fan or not he was still my brother!" I reminded her. "Anyway you can both ease yourselves. I am not here for a fight." 

"Then what are you here for Alayah?" Lucien asked he was trying to sound confident but he did not convince me. 

I looked at him for a second before answering. "I am here to tell you to stay the hell out of my way." I snapped. 

He stepped back slightly with a smile over his face. "Oh my bloody god." He laughed. "You've done it haven't you?" He asked me and confused Aurora at the same time. "As if your precious siblings didn't have enough to worry about with the departure of Finn and the new threat that is me. You have gone and turned your bloody humanity off." Lucien said as though he was angry at me for it. 

"Dont worry Lucien I think you will come to realise that me with my humanity off is the best thing for you and her." I started as I nodded to Aurora. "I dont care about anything or anyone. But what you have to realise is even with my humanity off if you lay one finger on that baby I will rip you to shreds." I warned them both. 

"I promise you no harm will come to Hope." Aurora stepped forward. "I mean come on I am a crazy bitch but even I wouldn't hurt a baby." She said as though it was obvious to me. 

I sniggered and tilted my head before using my speed once more, wrapping my hands around her throat and pinning her up to a pole on the carousel. "Lets remember one thing Aurora. You are little miss crazy pants, the princess of crazy. But I am the queen. I was bad when I was just an original vampire. Lucien might be a new threat to me but lets not forget I am a heretic. If I decide I want you dead then you will die." I warned her before I shoved her backwards and walking off. 

I had a lot to do and so little time to make sure my family leave me alone. 

~~~~~

See Davina Claire is smart but I am smarter which is why I realised she would bring Kol to this magic free Jazz bar to escape his anger hex. 

"Seems like I owe you again..." Kol said as Davina pulled him by the hand. 

"And it seems like I am getting bored of watching." I announced my presence to them. "Hello little witch." I smirked. 

"Sister what are you doing here?" Kol gasped as he pushed Davina behind him for protection. 

I walked past him to return to my drink of bourbon. "I am here to tell you to leave me be. Mourn Finn and kill Lucien if it helps you but leave me to me for a while. I will get it all out of my system eventually....maybe." I smirked. 

"Well I hope you do because I was hoping that we could be friends." Davina entered the conversation, bad decision hunny. 

"Davina. I am very grateful that you brought my brother back. Well I am not right now but I am sure I was at one point but dont take my gratitude as misguided friendship at the end of the day your just a witch, not even a regent. I on the other hand. I am immortal, I am something more. When your dead and forgotten I will still be here and I will still matter to Kol." I snarled at her before leaning into her ear. "And I think we both know I will always matter to him a little more than you ever will." I whispered to her. 

"Back off Alayah." I heard Kol from behind me. I raised my arms in surrender and stepped back. 

"Okay I will go. Like I said Davina I will get over it eventually it just probably wont be in your life time." I laughed. 

"Alayah if your going to go around doing stuff like this then stay away from Klaus with everything going on the last thing I need is to be getting you out of a box." Kol threatened. 

"With everything he has going on I would like to see him try and put me in one." I warned. 

~~~~~

"I mean when I was making the decision to turn this humanity off I wasnt sure I should do it here. I mean I dont think Klaus and Elijah will be a problem as they have got enough going on with Hope and Hayley to worry about me. The only person who wouldn't stop is Kol but I dont think he would risk Davina." I tell the woman who I had compelled to listen to me as we walked down the streets of the almost festival. I looked over to her to notice she seemed positively petrified. "Did I forgot to tell you not to be scared when I compelled you?" I asked, the woman nodded in terror. "Oh right yeah sorry. Dont be afraid." I corrected. "You see I always used to forget to do that and when you get sloppy things like the fire of London happen." 

"You caused that?" The woman questioned. Clearly her being unafraid meant that she was also chatty. I nodded and watched her reaction of shock, terror and confusion. "Are you going to kill me?" She asked in the street full of people?  

I stopped to look around. I wasted no time in grabbing her neck and using it to pull her into an alley with my speed. Pushing her against the wall once I had done it. "I am now." I said as I bit her neck and drained her instantly, dropping her now dead body like the empty blood bag it is. 

I didn't have more than thirty seconds to enjoy my lunch before I myself was being pinned against a wall. "Turn it on! Now!" Klaus roared. I laughed in his face. "Alayah I am not kidding. Turn it on or so help me I will put you back in that box." 

My laughter halted. I instantly used my magic to push him flying across the alley way and crash into the wall before smashing into the floor. He quickly arose as I walked toward him. "You dont get to threaten that anymore Klaus! You cant dagger me. I am a heretic which means I am powerful and even with my humanity off I still love your daughter which means I will protect her and who is stronger than me and you? I am a heretic and your the original hybrid." I reminded him as I helped him up. "Look at you now all bloodied and battered after one fight with Lucien. That is who did that you right?" I questioned as I took notice of the marks on him. 

Klaus nodded. "They promised no harm would come to your daughter. The man is rodent but even Aurora swears. Right now I need to be left alone. Respect that brother before I make you!"   I told my brother before speeding off. To truly begin causing havoc. 

Sorry for the update being so slow and short. I have just been really busy recently but people had been commenting to update so I did. I will be updating faster, longer and more regularly. Hope you like it!