9. A street car named Desire

Alayah POV:

I had come home, back to New Orleans after my visit with Damon. When I arrived Freya and Elijah were both in the study. "Where is Nicklaus?" I asked. 

"He is out somewhere, in fact he didn't say. Alot like you!" Freya pointed out.

"Freya." I shouted, acting hurt. 

As if on que. Nicklaus walked in with... Stefan! 

"Freya. This is an old friend of mine, Stefan Salvatore. One of my trickled down sire-lings." Klaus entered with him. Klaus then turned to Stefan and pointed over to Freya. "Stefan this is my new older sister, Freya and my undaggered crazy pants of a younger sister. Alayah." Klaus introduced us. 

"Oh he knows who I am." I nodded. 

"An old friend?" Freya asked suspiciously.  Her mind clearly going straight to the prophecy. 

I knew that I couldn't help with whatever was next so I decided to leave the room, to follow Klaus out and inform him about just what he has brought to New Orleans. 

"Klaus. I know Stefan is a friend of yours and you know I feel about Damon but he can't stay here!" I warned. 

Klaus furrowed his eyebrows and turned around to face me. "Why?" 

"Because I went to see Damon in Mystic Falls. Yes I didn't tell you but I figured it was safe." I admitted, knowing he wouldn't be happy with me. 

Klaus looked outraged. "Alayah! What the hell were you thinking? This phropechy threatens us all!" 

"But thats just it the phropechy wasn't there, it is here. Stefan got in touch with me and he mentioned that Damon was in a bad place after losing his girlfriend and he was in danger. All it was, was a vampire named Julian. He was too old for Damon to fight but he didn't stand a chance against an original. It was okay!"  I interjected before he could get even more angry with me. 

"Why cant he stay here?" Klaus asked. 

"Because... When I was there in the grill Julian received a post card or something with an x on it. We both know what and who that means!" I suggested to my brother. 

Klaus didn't look shocked, and from that I knew that he already knew. "Reyna Cruz." He sighed. 

"You knew." 

"Look I am more than annoyed at you for doing this but right now there is something that I have to do. Will you please just watch Hope for a while?" He questioned and I nodded. 

~~

I was walking back to the courtyard after putting Hope down from her nap when I noticed Hayley was back, then I noticed she wasn't alone, she was with Marcel and another vampire, one who I couldn't see because of a blood bag covering his face. 

The closer I got and the more he spoke I recognised that accent. Lucien. 

"We can't trust him, he is the one who ran off with Aurora the first chance he got!" Marcel told Hayley. 

"Oh come on you can't blame a guy for following his heart."  Lucien defended himself, not noticing me enter the room. 

"Ouch Lucien, got to say. That hurts!" I smirked as I came into sight and came to Hayleys side. 

Lucien jumped up in shock. "Alayah. He choked out. 

"Hello Lucien." I greeted. This is the first time I had saw him in close to over a thousand years. 

"Well if you would have left your grande entrance another say twenty seconds you would have heard what else I have to say. Yes my heart followed Aurora but then when she started sprouting about how she plans on main Klaus pay with the one weapon that can kill an original. Well, hearts were broken, veins were drained and dedicated vampires left." Lucien continued.