13. Alone with Everybody Part One

Alayah POV:

I walked in with Lucien, Kol was telling Elijah about Finn. "He must have come back through the same spell that Davina brought me back with was connected to the Mikaelson blood line. It either worked on him or he hijacked it. Right now the only how I care about it, how long I am going to make him suffer before I kill him!" Kol seethed as he then began to leave the room. 

"Wait brother, for now." Elijah spoke calmly. 

Kol spun around rapidly. "Why? Finn is clearly the one spreading rumours of them missing white oak!" Kol attempted to justify, throwing his arms around stupidly. "He is luring the enemies out of the wood work, all plans of his tedious revenge fantasy." I didn't get involved, part of me believed Kol is right. I know what Finn is like and I believe that he needs to be stopped. 

"Your wrong!" Freya directed to Kol as she entered the room. "Those rumours began before either of you returned. He is innocent." She tried to defend our brother. 

"Innocent?" I gawked, he might not of done what Kol was accusing but innocent is definitely no word to describe Finn Mikaelson.  Freya looked slightly taken aback by the fact I was some what aggressive. I get the way she feels about Finn, I once felt the same about Kol but Freya has not had to indure what we have off of our brother. 

Kol now took it upon himself to finish off what I said. "Innocent? Pardon me love but Finn has tried to kill the rest of us, more than once. His hatred for Alayah grew so strong that part of me is questioning whether she will be the one to fall by the family part of the phropechy, by Finn!" Kol was now shouting. 

"Kol, if anyone has hurt Alayah it has been you." Freya reminded him, Kol then looked over to me. I looked away, knowing what Freya said was true. 

"He is an enemy of our family." Kol turned back to Freya, a calmer demeaner present. 

"He is our family. Finn's return is a means to fix old wounds and mend what's broken." Freya replied. 

My brothers anger grew once more. "He didn't just drop a bloody vase. He murdered me!" 

"You seem certain." Elijah intervened. 

"Are you honestly siding with her!" Kol shook his head, Elijah simply raised a finger to shush him. Kol then turned to me. 

Elijah began to ask Freya how she was so certain that he would return in peace. "I get that your mad at me, but come on even you must think this is a joke. Forgiving Finn, we might as well hand him the steak ourselves." Kol whispered, I didn't have to look to know he was talking to me. 

"Yeah well maybe he deserves forgiveness. Juts like you." I said, still watching Freya and Elijah. I then turned around to see the impact my words had on Kol. There wasn't a doubt in my mind that Finn did not deserve anything but death but I was willing to at least try and defend Freya to Kol. I know how harsh he can be sometimes, which must be hard for her considering she is not used to him. 

Freya was about to answer Elijah when the chance was ripped away from her. Finn entered the room. "Because sister knows me well." He said as he rounded the corner and walked through the door. Finn had his arms up in a surrendering motions. Elijah and Kol both tensed up while I on the other hand sped to Kols side, grabbing his hand in fear. "Although you have reason to doubt me. Let's discuss our family quoralls. I believe we are long over due."

Before anything else could happen Elijah had to take a call from Marcel about the white oak bullets which had been put up for auction. Everyone was tense, no one saying a word as we waited for our brother to return. I had now returned to the couch were I was before Finns entry, back with Lucien who could tell how uneasy I was, he pulled me into him slightly for comfort. Kol releasing his scowl of our brother every couple of minutes, to check how I was.