3. Fooled

Alayah POV: 

I felt a burst of energy fly threw my body as I sprung back to life. 

"Did it work?" I asked Elijah, as I noticed him sat next to where I had been lay."Did you  get  the co-ordinates?" I pressed. 

"No. Sadly we did not." Elijah answered. 

"So it was for nothing, I relived the horror of having that dagger pushed through my chest for nothing." I sighed. 

"No. You had that done for two reasons. One to find Rebekah and two you got my trust. In allowing me to dagger you to break Tristan you trusted me to pull it out, you trusted me not to put you back in that box!" Elijah corrected me. "Plus we may not have the co-ordinates of Rebekah's whereabouts but we do have a word of which i believe will lead us to them." He further explained. "Cepheus." 

"That's all well and good Elijah but now we have what we need. There is nothing left to stop me from ripping his head off!" I said as I tried to charge past my brother. 

"Alayah! You will not touch him." Elijah grabbed my arm and halted me. 

"Why the hell not?" I asked viciously. 

"Because Tristan is leader to the strix." Elijah said as though i knew what that meant. 

"That is great for him, Ill kill them too!" I dismissed. 

"No you dont understand. It is a group of very old and elite vampires. Sired by me. You wont kill them! You will allow me to handle this!" He told me. 

"Or what? You'r going to put me back into the box?" I called him out. 

"No! You do what I say and reign in your behaviour and in return I will make sure you get Kol back." Now that was an offer that I couldn't refuse. 

"Okay you have a deal." I agreed and then left the room. 

~~

Flashback

"Are we all recalling the same Tristan De Martel?" I asked my idiot of a brother and new found sister. 

"Yes. The one who loved you. Your the most likely one that will get it out of him." Elijah gave me the wrong answer. 

"Really? Cause I remember the one who was borderline incestuous with his own sister. There is not a chance in hell he will betray her for the promise to have me."I brought them back to reality.

" We need to find out Rebekah's whereabouts no matter what the cost." Freya butted in. 

"I am aware of that darling sister. That's why you are going to dagger me." I said, hating every word as I did so. "We all know I hate that coffin and spent most of my life being daggered but right now Rebekah is in danger and she wont remain under that water for a second longer than she has to." I explained, catching their attention immediately. 

"That's why dear brother you will dagger me, taking away all hope from Tristan, then when he is desperate you will reveal that Freya here put me in the necklace with Finn." I continued to explain as I walked up to Freya, twiddling the pendant holding my brother captive between my fingers. 

"I can't possibly do that! Finn is held captive by his magic, your a vampire I can't do that to you." Freya poked a hole in my plan. 

"Oh god no! Your not doing that to me!" I laughed. "Finn loathes me more than he hates Kol. If you were to trap me in there with him, the torment he would put me through is unimaginable. Tristan knows this. If he still loves me as much as he did then he will reveal the co-ordinates or the hurt would he feel knowing that I was in that pendant with my brother would make him weak enough for Elijah to see right through his mind and find out where Rebekah is." I exhaled catching my breathe as I finished explaining the plan.