Chapter 35: Proposition

A/N:
So turns out my writing was more affected than I thought, terribly sorry! This is a filler chapter I guess... Enjoy?

"Wait so how long have you two been, yeah.." Beca asked as she gestured to the blonde and brunette opposite to her on the couch.
"Only a few weeks Becs don't shit yourself," Stacie laughed as she eyed the bewildered musician.
"And even Chlo didn't know about this?" Beca quirked here eyebrow.
"Hadn't a clue," Chloe interjected as she waltzed in the room with two steaming mugs of coffee in her hand, giving one to Beca and handing the other to Stacie, before returning to the kitchen to fetch Aubrey's tea.
"This is okay right? You seem to be a bit, weird," Aubrey laughed as she peered at Beca over her mug.
"Totally dude it's fine I was just a tad confused and shocked I guess,"
"Shocked?" Stacie asked.
"Well we knew from you separately that you liked eachother but we didn't expect Aubrey of both of you to make the first move," Chloe smiled as she lay her head on her girlfriends shoulder, smiling at the pair across the room.
"Neither did I," Stacie smirked as she snuck at look at Aubrey from the corner of her eye.
The four were sat in the lounge of Chloe's apartment before they planned to watch a movie and Stacie and Aubrey had decided that they needed to tell both Beca and Chloe so had joined them for a coffee beforehand to explain fully.

The four were sat in the movie theatre awaiting the viewing of a new released movie. Beca being Beca had got herself some popcorn, insisting to Chloe that she 'needed it or she might die during the movie'. Chloe was sat basically in Beca's chair but the brunette wasn't complaining, whereas Aubrey had her head rested lightly on Stacie's shoulder as she absentmindedly played with the brunettes fingers, a light smiled graced Stacie's face as she placed a soft kiss on Aubrey's head.
The lights dimmed signalling the start of the movie and Beca tapped her fingers lightly against the armrest.
"You do realise there is a likely chance I will probably fall asleep at some point, sorry to break it to you," she whispered in Chloe's ear.
"Oh, I'll make sure you don't babe," Chloe smirked lightly as kissed Beca deeply, smiling into the kiss.
"Hey, no making out during the film, you're not teenagers," Stacie slapped the pair lightly.
"Touché," Beca mumbled as Chloe giggled and kissed her again on the cheek as she settled into her side once again and turned her attention to the big screen.

- - - - -
"Can't say I didn't warn you Chlo," Beca mumbled when she was shaken lightly by her shoulders when the film has finished, "you said you'd wake me up," she finished with a smirk.
"Yeah well I was told off by Stace for doing that," Chloe smiled m.
"Hey don't blame this on me!" Stacie defended as she stood up and stumbled a bit, steadied by Aubrey's strong arm around her waist,
"Steady soldier," she mumbled with a smirk.
The four gathered their things and left the cinema, Stacie, Aubrey and Chloe chatting about the movie and Beca trying to piece together what actually happened.
"Dinner? The four of us?" Aubrey asked as she gestured to a nearby restaurant and when the trio all nodded in eager agreement the four walked in and were welcomed and sat at a table.

"Can you believe we go back in just more than a week," Chloe groaned into her hands, referring to the upcoming start of Barden again.
"Hell," Aubrey murmured which wasn't a chuckle from her girlfriend.
"What about if gave you all a proposition, if you're up for it," Beca smirked, a glint of mischief in her eyes.
"Tell us more Mitchell," Aubrey propped her head up on her fist as she stared intently across the table.
"You two will probably know, Chloe I think I mentioned it. But how about we restart the Bella's?" Beca asked, absentmindedly sipping her drink.
"The Bella's? As in the singing group we used to have at Barden? Led by that god awful singing instructor Mrs Polchard or whatever it was?" Stacie asked.
"Yeah, I mean... Chloe used to sing in a group and I know she has a good voice, I'm the music teacher so could help any way really, and that karaoke night over a year ago? You two seem like you have good voices too..." Beca trailed off.
"Karaoke? Tell me more," Chloe grinned.
"Bree was drunk and Stacie not far behind and they got up and did a duet, from Grease I think, don't ask. It was actually pretty wild, sexual tension could be cut with a knife," Beca smiled lightly as both Stacie and Aubrey's cheeks tinged a light red.
"Well, we'd make quite the team," Chloe laughed.
"Bree sung as a kid. I could help with choreography if you needed it?" Stacie offered.
"Nothing too sexual Stace," Aubrey added, earning a wink from Stacie.
"No that's all for you," she smirked.
Beca spluttered over her drink slightly and coughed,
"Right... So are we going to do it? I'm sure my dad would jump at the chance to get Barden 'back on the map' and Jesse, my word he was gutted when the Bella's disbanded so god knows what he'll be like, number one fan I suppose..." Beca chuckled.
"I'm in," Chloe smiled as she placed a light kiss on the brunettes jawline.
"So are we," Stacie smiled.
"Now all we have to do is hope there's enough interest..." Beca screwed her face up slightly.
"I'm sure the students would jump at the chance to see you two work together," Stacie whispered and Aubrey laughed.
"Huh?" Chloe questioned.
"Ok so even before you two got together there were students talking about the 'tension' between you two and the way you looked at eachother, in both of our classes we overhead conversation of 'bechloe'," Aubrey interjected, using air quotes.
"Ugh we even have our own name," Beca groaned.
"Hey! It's cute I like it," Chloe swatted Beca's arm lightly with a giggle, "so this was before we even got together?" She questioned.
"Yep," Stacie said, popping the 'p'.
Chloe just laughed and Beca sighed but eventually broke into a smile.
"We'll have to give them a show," Chloe said huskily into Beca's ear, causing her to blush severely as she stuttered.

The four eventually finished their dinners and headed their different ways, each going back to their own place after a thorough chat about restarting the Barden Bella's at the start of the year, hoping to enter them into the Acapella championships.