Chapter 6

Josie

Me-sorry I had to text someone else here's the address 1928 Heartville CT. (Fake address)

Alexis💝-ok we'll be there in 15 and umm you might know who my sister is.....

Me-Whoo??

*5 min. later*

Damn still no response.

"Cass she'll be here in 5 and she said we might know her older sister." I told her.

"Im going to set everything up you lazy bïtchęs"I say as I shake my head. "Thankyou!"Chase yells.
"We don't know what we would do without you!"Cass yelled. "I love you!"Oliver yelled. I just laughed and said "Your welcome,yea and I love you more!"

I put soda and juice on the table,I brought the pepperoni and cheese pizza to the table. I went to my room and got The 5th Wave and then I wen-

*ding dong*

I ran downstairs and opened the door. "Hey Lexis and oh my gosh!"
You wouldn't believe who is at my fucking doorstep.

"Oh my gosh Chloë Grace Moretz here on my doorstep this is a dream someone pinch me."I say in disbelief. I felt someone pinch me and it hurt );. I look and it was Oliver.

"Oliver you dïck that hurt a lot!"I said as he was staring at me.

"Is there something on my face?!"I say as I touch it. "Yes."he says calmly. "What?!"I say worried. "Its beauty."he says. I blush deeply. "So who's at the door?"he says STILL STARING AT ME. I give him a questioning look. "If this room was on fire I wouldn't notice." He smiles deeply. Wait. "Did you just use One Direction lyrics."I said smiling. "Yes indeed I d-" He got caught off by a cough and we both turned around he saw Chloë but he wasn't happy. "Chase,Cassie don't come over here!"He said sternly.

I'm so confused do they know eachother.

Well of course they do Josie why do you think he's warning them.

Well I'm sorry for trying to figure this out im lost.

You are so stupid don't talk to me.

Why am I talking to myself.

"Why?"Chase yelled. "Umm I have no clue but Lexis is here and her sister is Chloë."I say. "Chloë as in Chloë Grace Moretz?"He said with no emotion. "YEA why?" Im so fucking confused.

Just shut the hell up and watch it's amusing.

Oh shut up you. And the next words that came from Cassie surprised me.

Hi ;) Im writing 3 more stories. I dont know when i'll post them but stay tuned. So that's all

Byee😘