12

Josie

"HEY GIRL IM WAITING ON YA, IM WAITING ON YA COME ON AND LET ME SNEAK YOU OUT!" Cass and me sing in the car. We are going home after a long day at school.

"AND HAVE A CELEBRATION, A CELEBRATION THE MUSIC UP THE WINDOWS DOWN!" We yell, we sound horrible. But trust me when we don't yell we sound AMAZAYN.

"YEA WE'LL BE DOING WHAT WE DO JUST PRETENDING THAT WE CO-" What happened.

"Can you girls PLEASE stop yelling?!" Chase and Oliver say in unison. I look at Cass and she smirks.

"Ok but can you please put it back on?" She says. Chase nods and puts it back on.

"Yea we'll keep doing what we do just pretending that we cool so tonight." We sing perfectly I look at Cass and we nod. 1.2.3.

"LET'S GO CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY TILL WE SEE THE SUN I KNOW WE ONLY MET BUT LET'S PRETEND ITS LOVE!" We start yelling once again and they just groan I guess they'll let us keep yelling so we will.

" AND NEVER NEVER NEVER STOP FOR ANYONE TONIGHT LET'S GET SOME AND LIVE WHILE WE'RE YO-" Omg he changed the song.

"You guys are so meaaan." I pout.

"Well you guys were hurting our eardrums anyways we are here."Oli says. We always come to my apartment, they should just move in.

"You know you guys are basically here 24/7 you should just move in plus I have 2 extra rooms." I say and they just look at me shocked.

"Or not." I say slightly sad.

"I'll move in." Oli suddenly says.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yea of course why not." He says and kisses me. I dont feel any sparks.............I feel FIREWORKS.

"I'll move in ONLY if Cass moves in. Will you?" Chase asks and Cass nods and they kiss.

"Ok so when will you move in?" I ask them.

"I'll move in today!" Says Cass. She looks very excited. I nod and I look at the twins.

"We'll move in tomorrow." Chase says and I nod.

"Ok, so Cass and Chase can sleep in one room." I look at them and they nod.

"And Oli you can sleep in my room." He nods. I turn around and blush.

"What about the last room?" Chase asks. Hmm I dont know.

You could make it the game/movie room you know.

"We could put a tv, movies, and games in their it could be the fun room." I say and they nod.

Heyyy guys! Hope you are having a nice day. Hope you enjoy the chapter. I like this boy at school but we've only talked once but on friday we were passing notes. So thats all

Byee😈