20

Niall

She doesn't remember me. I had to get out the room I HAD TO! Well there wasn't anything going on between us but I love her so much. But we were pretty close. After the accident the boys and I called for an ambulance and I saw her she was and still is beautiful. We talked and got to know each other pretty well and I knew I liked her but then she told me she had a boyfriend that she loved. I think my heart broke when she said that. Then she got pregnant and got married it was to much to handle. By that point I knew I loved her. I would stay in my room just crying then there was this point where I couldn't cry no more I would just stare at the wall. The lads would try to take me out and bring girls but I just wanted Josie.

"Niall.......mate........where are you?" Harry says looking for me I guess. I hadn't realized where I was I guess I walked away for a long time it was getting dark. I look up and there is this beautiful crystal clear lake that is sparkling.

"Woah." He says standing next me.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

"Yea... It's...just...I'm speechless." He says making me laugh a little.

"Are you OK?" He asks me sadly.

"Yea I'm OK I guess, she doesn't remember me." I say feeling the tears about to come out.

"She does remember you."

"She remembers Niall Horan from One Direction not Niall Horan the one that grew up in Ireland." I say and he sighs.

"She will one day." He says, let's hope she does.

"Come on lets go back." He says and I nod.

"But first we gotta go to McDonald's, I'm pretty sure they are hungry." He says.

"Food!" I yell making him laugh.

"How do you eat SO MUCH and not gain wait?" He says and we laugh.

"Ehh I don't know guess it's just the irish luck." I say and we walk to his car.

Heyy guys! How are you? Hope you enjoyed the chapter 😃

Should I start dedicating chapters to people who vote?

Byee