17

Josie

I get out of bed to see if anyone is downstairs and nope they might still be sleeping. I go back to my room and climb back in bed, but Im not tired so I go onto my phone. Oh my I forgot to text that person yesterday might as well do it now.

Me-Heyy😊

Unknown-Heyy *lazily yawning*

Me-Omg did I wake you up?

Unknown-NO! I've been awake, so how have you been Josie?

Me-I've been good. My best friend, boyfriend and his brother moved in with me. It was our 7 month anniversary a few days ago. I got a new job 2 days ago. So yea that's all pretty much. How have you been?

Unknown-I have been pretty good. The lads and I are going to Detroit, Michigan tonight so we can see One Direction perform in a few days It's gonna be great!!!

Me-You're going too? We could meet up maybe? What's your name?

Unknown- Yea we could meet up I could find you. I'll tell you my name at the concert, ok?

Me-But why I told you my name it's not fair. You could be a pedophile for all I know.

Unknown-AM NOT! 😐

Me-Then tell me your name please

Unknown-OK fine it's Nathaniel but please call me Nathan

Me-See that wasn't so hard now was it Nathaniel?

Nathaniel😊-No, but call me Nathan I don't like Nathaniel

Me-Nope that's your birth name so that's what I'm gonna call you.

Nathaniel😊-*sighs* ok whatever

Me- I'm KIDDING! I'm going to call you hmmm Nath NO! Ni? NO! That's Niall's nickname OHHH I KNOW! I'm gonna call you Nate.

Nate😊-You know nobody calls me that so yea I like it.

Me-I can't wait to meet you Nate!!!!!!!!!!

Nate😊-I KNOW IT'S GONNA BE INCREDIBLE!!! Wait what seats do you have?

Me-VIP! I also got backstage passes so I can meet them!

Nate😊- I got VIP as well. Backstage passes hmm I know I will definitely get to meet you.

Me-What do you mean?

Nate😊-Hmm oh nothing I got backstage passes too.

Me-Oh Ok We could take lots of pictures!?

Nate😊-Yea I would like that. I have to go bye ttyl xx

Me-Bye xx

This is going to be incredible. No I'm not crushing on Nate, he just seems pretty cool. I wonder if he's British, Australian, Irish or Canadian. Maybe he's a brunette or blonde or redhead. What if he's brunette with blue or green eyes. That would be really cute.

*knock knock*

"Come in." I say and Cass walks in with her phone.

"Hey, What's up?" She asks. She gets in bed with me.

"Hey nothing I was texting Nate." I say and she looks at me confused. She asks me who Nate is.

"Remember when we were prank texting and then this person was like reading our minds because we had to go and the person knew we were prank texting?" I ask her and she nods.

"Well his name is Nate." I say and she smiles. I ask her if Liam has texted her and she says yea they were texting a few minutes ago.

*knock knock*

"Come in" I say once again and Oli and Chase come in. Chase gets in bed next to Cass and Oli gets in next to me.

"What are we gonna do today?" Oliver asks.

"We could have a lazy day in." I say and they nod. We go downstairs and put in Boo! A Madea Halloween. We order pizza and get ready. Once the pizza is here we start watching the movie.

Heyy guys! How are you? Hope you're doing fine. So I changed the actors for Oliver and Chase, Oliver is played by Cole Sprouse and Chase is played by Dylan Sprouse now. There is gonna be a crossover in this book with my other book called Adopted By...The Janoskians?? So that's all byee.😊