15

Josie

*ding dong*

"He's here. he's here. omg omg. How do I look?" I say excitedly. But I'm also very nervous.

"You look fine girl now go shoo shoo!" She laughs and I walk to the door.

3

2

1

I open the door and o....m....f.....g he looks so fucking sexy. Sexy in a suit hmmmm I love it.

"You look absolutely gorgeous like always." He winks and I blush.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I say. He takes my hand and we walk to his car. Being the gentlemen he is he opens the door for me.

"So where are we going?" I ask.

"It's a surprise." He says and I pout.

"Go ahead turn on the radio, I made a CD just for you." He says and we both blush.

Going out tonight changes into something real
Her mother doesn't like that kind of dress

"Oli omg I love it!" I say and he looks at me.

"But you haven't heard it all." He says and I nod.

"But I'm sure I will." I smile.

I've tried playing it cool
But when I'm looking at you
I can't ever be brave cuz you make my heart race

Shot me out of the sky
You're my kryptonite
You keep making me weak
Yea frozen and can't breathe

Somethings gotta give now cuz I'm dying just to make you see that I need you here with me now cuz you've got that one thing

So get out get out get outta my head and fall into my arms instead no I don't I don't don't know what it is but I need that one thing yea you've got that one thing

"I dedicate that song to you." He says blushing.

"Aww thanks babe." I say and kiss him. About 25 minutes later we are at our destination.

"T-this is beautiful." I say. We are at the beach. There is a table, two chairs. There is a heart which is rose petals around it. The ocean water is sparkling, the sky is a purple-pinkish color. He takes me to my seat.

"Hello may I take your order?" I turn around and see Chase he looks funny as a waiter and I laugh.

"What is on the menu?" I ask.

"Chicken Alfredo, pizza, enchiladas, Dr.Pepper, Coca-Cola, and lemonade." He smiles.

"I'll take a slice of pepperoni pizza, 3 enchiladas and a side of chicken Alfredo and a lemonade." I say. And they look at me wierdly.

"What I haven't eaten all day." I say and they nod. Oliver orders the same.

"Ok your food will be ready when Chef Cassie finishes." I turn at him quickly. Cass is a good cook but when she cooks there's always a problem. Chase tells me not to worry and I say ok.

As we wait someone turns on the music. This is romantic. We talk about anything and everything.

When we finish eating we dance. I take off my dress and Oli takes of his suit and we both go swimming.

When we get out there is a towel and dry clothes.

"That was lovely thankyou so much." I say happily.

"I'm glad you loved it. I love you so much Josie and I mean it I'm happy I met you, you are my world my everything." He says.

"I'm happy I met you and I love you so much as well." I say happily and blushing. We arrive at my apartment he kisses me goodbye and I fall asleep on my bed.

The date isn't very detailed but I tryed my best I have been very busy. I won't be updating for a while. So thats all byee💝