19

Shit sorry guys I published the wrong chapter but here's what was meant to be published!

Josie

"C-can I get a doctor PLEASE!" Someone yells. I try to open my eyes but I can't.

Suddenly everything gets bright and I see a white light.

"Josie you have to wake up now it's been 9 months." Is that, NO!!!

"O-oliver w-whats going on?" I say as I start to cry. He looks older.

"I-I'm dead and you have been in a coma for so long." He says crying. He walks up to me and kisses me I kiss back.

"I love you remember that, now wake up." He says. Why is he dead?

"I love you too." I say crying. Suddenly everything goes black and I try to open my eyes and I see Cassie, Meghan, C-chase and One Direction?

"Hello Ms.Josie I am doctor Luna you have been in a coma for 9 months." The doctor says. She is pretty blue eyes, black hair and a nice body. No homo!

"I know, I-i saw Oliver he said I've been in a coma, he said that he is dead is that true?" I ask them and they look at me confused.

"COME ON ANSWER ME!" I start yelling and Chase starts tearing up. N-no it's true w-why me?

"Whats the last thing you remember Ms.Josie?" The doctor asks me.

"I remember going to the One Direction concert and I saw Niall I try to run down the street I get pushed of the street by Jai." I say confused why would she be asking me that. N-niall runs out the room.

"W-whats going on, Meghan, Cass?" I ask them. Looking at them I wait for an answer.

"J-josie the One Direction concert t-that was 6 years ago." Cassie says falling to the ground and crying.

"I-I'm confused."

"Ms.Josie you have retrograde amnesia, in other words you don't have memories about your last 6 years of life, there is a possibility you could get them back." She says.

"NO NO NOOOO!" I yell. Why me god? Why can't I just die and be with Oliver?!

"I'll be going now." The doctor says and leaves.

"I-I'll go look for Niall." Harry says leaving the room.

"W-why me?" I cry as Cassie hugs me.

"I've missed you so fucking much!" She says. I missed her too?

"Tell me how O-oliver died." I look at her seriously.

"I-i Chase?" She looks at him and he comes to hug me.

"W-we were at your apartment just having a lazy day while Cass was shopping." He says.

"I'm going shopping guys." Cassie says leaving. Chase comes down with 3 types of alcohol drinks.

"Chase what are you doing?" I ask him while Oliver just looks at him.

"Having fun come on join me I don't wanna be alone." His words were starting to come out slurred.

"No Chase this is a bad Idea." Oliver says. Before we could do anything he started throwing the drink everywhere. Holy shit!

"NO CHASE STOP!" We couldn't stop him he threw the drink into the electricity outlet thingy. There were sparks coming out.

"Chase LET'S GO!" Oliver yells. But Chase wouldn't budge, he fell on the floor. Oliver picked up Chase and took him outside. Fire everywhere I tried to run out but I couldn't something fell on the floor and I couldn't see.

"O-oliver where a-are you I can't see anything!" I yell as loud as I can.

"Momma?" I look down and there's a little girl and boy they look like Oliver, twins?

"Come with me." I say to the children. I look for a way out and I get out I look everywhere for Oliver. I see him and I think he's going back to get me.

"Oliver I'm over here!" I yell. He turns around and something falls on his head before I can run to him a men grabs me and pulls me away.

"I remember what happened." I say.

"Do you remember anything else?" Meghan asks.

"That's the only thing I remember the day of the accident." I say.

"Well after the man grabbed you, you bit him and ran back to Oliver and something hit you and you've been in a coma ever since." Chase says.

"I saw a little girl and boy."

"Olivia and Joseph, they are your children." Meghan says smiling.

"W-where are they."

"They are with Maura."

"N-nialls mom why?"

"You got married with Oliver at 21, got pregnant at 22 with adorable twins." Cassie says crying.

"Why are you here?" I say turning to Liam and Louis.

PLOY TWIST!!! If you didn't understand Josie doesn't remember a lot the last thing she remembers very well is going to the concert and that was 6 years ago. She has amnesia the cause was the day of the accident. I didn't want to kill Oliver in the story😭. Josie is 23 years old now. Bring a ship I'm about to cry a ocean. BUT MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYSS!!🎄