Epilogue

Josie

​​

*7 years later*

"Mom we're home!" My 8 year old daughter Olivia says while they come home. By them I mean Olivia her twin Joseph and my husband Niall. You may ask what happened between Niall and me, well after I got to leave the hospital 7 years ago Niall and I got very close. I gave him a chance and we dated for 2 years. On our 2nd year anniversary he asked me to marry him and of course I said yes. We got married at a beach it was beautiful. For our honeymoon we went to Paris where he had asked me to be his girlfriend. After we got back home I found out I was pregnant again with twins! They are 3 years old right now. Their names are Anna Marie and Nathaniel. Yes another girl and boy pair. This time the girl looks like me and the boy like Niall.

"Moma am hungwy!" Anna Marie says.

"Alright kiddos give mom a break." Niall comes and kisses me on the lips and the kids groan.

"Oh kids don't worry this will be you one day." I say and Olivia's face goes red and Joseph says no never.

"Family is here!" My best friend Cassie says with her husband Chase. Cassie and Chase got married and have a 10 year old son named Jason. Harry got married with Meghan they had a lot of problems but they got through them they have a 12 year old daughter named Jessie and a 10 year old boy named Ashton. Louis married a model named Cara Delevingne and have a 5 year old daughter named Joanne. Liam of course married Cheryl and have a 16 year old son named Ethan. Zayn got married with Gigi and have a 15 year old son named Austin and 16 year old daughter named Sophie.

"Antie you hewe!" Nathaniel yells running to Cassie but he trips and Jason picks him up.

"You didn't miss me?" Jason asks with a sad face.

"Of cwouse!" Nathaniel yells clapping his hands.

"Come on Jessie just give him the headphones." I hear Meghan tell Jessie.

"No he should've brought his own." Jessie says annoyed.

"Jess please!" Ashton says sadly.

"Ashton here use mine just don't break them." Harry tells him.

"Josie!" Meghan comes and hugs me.

"How have you been mate?" I hear Harry ask Niall.

"You ready to meet Auntie Josie and Niall the troll?" Louis asks Joanne and Cara laughs.

"Lou shut up." Cara says laughing.

"Nwiall the twoll." Joanne yells making everyone laugh and Niall pouts.

"Am not a troll I'm your uncle." Niall tells her and she kisses his cheek.

"Ethan get off that phone." Cheryl says frustrated.

"Ethan." Liam says sternly.

"But mom I'm texting Sophie." He says his face going red. I think Sophie and Ethan are going out.

"Ahh teenage love but cant you just wait for her to come?" I ask him.

"Shes coming?" He asks looking happy. Sophie taps him and he turns around. He hugs her and they kiss, very passionately may I add.

"Ewww gross mom look at Sophie." Austin says looking at his mom.

"I knew there was something going on." Gigi says smiling but Zayn doesn't look so happy.

"Hey Zayn come on they're teenagers they were gonna go out at some point." I tell him smiling and he calms down.

"I guess." He says admiring his daughter.

"OK everyone is here lets go outside." Niall says and we all go out. You may wonder what happened to One Direction, well in 2019 Zayn joined them again. Their last concert will be tomorrow. They have gotten a lot more famous if that is even possible. The fans loved when they heard that the members have been married and are having kids. They were so happy I thought they were going to be angry.

We the grown ups are sitting in the picnic table outside while the kids and teenagers are playing in the treehouse or in the pool.

"This is all we ever wanted." I tell them.

"We are finally happy for once." Niall says. I wouldn't change this for the world. I thank Oliver for telling me to give Niall a chance if I didn't listen to him I would probably be alone living with cats and I'm not even playing.

"Not friends but family." We all say in unison.

The End.

Oh god I cried writing this. 1 because this is my first story and I finished it today and 2 because I can't ever think of them being 30+. Thanks to everyone who has been on this journey with me. This isn't the last you will hear of me. You can go check out my other book called Adopted By....The Janoskians?? Or follow me and wait for my other One Direction book I'm working on called My Mate? Its a One Direction fanfic but Niall is the 2nd main character. I love you guys and thanks one again.

Thats all byee