11

Josie

Riinngggg! Riinngggg!

Why just why? Why does my alarm have to go off now. Anyways WAIT! I forgot today is Monday. NO! I hate school. I should probably take a shower.

*skip shower*

After I got out of the shower I dry my self up and put on a shirt that says I'm not rude it's just my personality. I put on some ripped skinny jeans and white converse.

I walk downstairs and hear voices.

"You love her a lot don't you?" Cassie asks. Who is she talking with?

"Yes I do but when we say I love you we just play around." Oliver sighs. H-he loves me?

No he love's Cass. WELL OF COURSE HE DOES LOVE YOU. I can't believe you don't see the way he looks at you.

"Mate just tell her."Chase says.

"I-I can't what if she doesn't love me." Oli say's. I do love you but I don't know when it's a good time to say it.

"Of COURSE she does I can't believe you don't see the way she looks at you." Cass says.

"Tell her tomorrow it's your 7 month anniversary anyways." Chase say's, he's too sweet.

"How?" Oli say's.

"It's up to you this is your anniversary not our's." Cass says.

Ok i'm just going to walk down now.

"Good morning my lovely bestfriend, future brother-in-law and the most handsome boyfriend ever." What is happening to me? They look at me like i'm crazy. Well I am cause like i've never said that before.

"What?" I say as I grab a bowl and pour cereal and milk to it.

"Are you ok?"Cass says.

"Do you have a fever?"Chase asks.

"Do we need to take you to a hospital?" Oliver asks.

"Hahaha very funny, What I can't wake up and be nice?"I say.

"This is the first time you say something like that."Cass says.

"There's always a first time for everything." I say.

"Just hurry up we need to go to school." Chase says and I nod.

*Skip ride to school*

"Bye I'll see you guys later." I say to Cass, Oli and Chase. Sadly I dont have my first 2 classes with them.

Hello 🌸 Alexis is played by the wonderful Indiana Evans OHH can you please checkout my new books called Twitter|5sos and You Belong With Me I guess that's all I have to say

Byee😄