9

Josie

"After all that just happened you ask about the pizza?"Cassie says laughing.

"What I made the pizza."Oliver gives me the wtf-bitch look.

"Ok well Oliver made it."I say and he smiles.

"I'm so sorry, Chloë did tell me something about you and her past but she didn't tell me names so I didn't know it was you guys, sorry again."Lexis says as she walks to the front door.

"No,wait stay!"I get up quickly and that was a bad idea because I get dizzy and fall down.

"Omg are you ok!"They all say and Lexis comes back.

"Yea yea im ok." I groan.

"I'll come back a different day and sorry again." Lexis says and walks out.

"Well what a day."Chase says.

"Oh you're still here." I joke.

"Well you can't get rid of me."He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Eww, Can we PLEASE eat pizza and watch a different movie." I say desperately for the pizza. What can I say I'm married to food.

"Let's watch umm Central Intelligence." Cassie says and we all agree.

"That was such a AWESOME movie!" I say and they all agree.
Until...

"Kevin is bae."Cassie says. Oh hell noo

"No Dwayne is."I say. At this point we are both standing up. If you think we are about to fight then you are WRONG. We would never fight.

"Mhm suree."She says.

"Dwayne is bae but guys guys wanna hear a secret?" I say and they all nod.

"I'M STILL HUNGRY!"I whine.

"Of course you are."Oliver says and laughs. His laugh is beautiful. I love him SO MUCH.

"What do you guys want."Oliver asks as we all go to his car and drive to McDonald's.

"Number 7 combo and a dr.pepper, oh-oh and McFlurry."I say.

"Number 5 combo, and a medium vanilla Milkshake."Cass says.

"Number 8 combo, extra medium fries and a sprite."Chase says.

"Number 7 combo and a large chocolate milkshake."Oliver says and they take our orders.

When we get our food we drive near a park that has benches and on the other side their is this beautiful waterfall. We sit on the benches and eat, talk, laugh, and sing. When we finish we go home.

Hiii we hit 200 reads it may seem like a little but it's a big deal to me. Thxs to everyone who is reading this. Check out my other book Adopted By....The Janoskians??. Oliver Carson is played by the fxcking sexy Luke Brooks. So that's all

Byee😊