14

Josie

Omg!! OmG!! OMG!!! Today is my 7 month anniversary with OLIVER!

"Heylo Josie." Cass shrieks as she comes into my room. She hugs me tightly.

"Congrats on your 7 month anniversary!" She yells at me. I hug her back and say thankyou.

"Hopefully he takes you somewhere romantic." She says and I just laugh at her.

"You know I don't really care where he takes me. I just want to spend the day with him." I say blushing and she nods.

She leaves and leaves a note on my bed. I open it and it says

Hey babe, 7 months already time does really go fast. I have something special planned today. I really hope you like it. Anyways Wear something fancy. I'll pick you up at 8 pm. Byee ;)

He is such a cutie. Cass comes in the room with two trays of food.
When we finish eating she takes the trays down into the dishwasher.

"What do you want to do until 6 p.m.?" I ask.

"We can prank text and then watch movies." She smiles and I nod.

I go first and type a random number

Me-hey xx

Unknown- who dis??

Me- Niall Horan xx

Unknown- no way!! For realz?

Me-yes ;)

Unknown- Can i call u?

Me- no😂

Unknown- Yy? 😦

Me- Im not Niall Horan😅

Unknown- go rot in hell u bitch

Me- ok ill see you there

*block number*

Cass- heyy love

Unknown- go fuck urself

Cass- um do you know who i am?

Unknown- no but go fuck urself

*block number*

Me-hii

Unknown- tf are you??

Me-why are you so fans so feisty?

Unknown- i dont know you byee hoe

Me-ok but im Niall Horan but byee

Unknown- ohh um sorry my sister had my phone

Me-thats what they all say byee

*block number*

After a hour of of texting and 5 hours of watching Pretty Little Liars it's 6 p.m. I go and take a shower and that takes 30 minutes.
I dry myself up and blow dry my hair. And thats when Cass barges into my room.

"I'm going to do your hair and make-up!"She yells and I just laugh.

She curls my hair. Gold eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, and nude lipstick. I put on two bracelets and hoop earings. I put on this beautiful white dress it's kind of looks like the one Taylor Swift put on in her You Belong With Me music video and white heels.

Hiii!! I'm updating today because I won't be able to update on Tuesday. The date will be on the next chapter. So thats all byee☆