7

Cassie

I was relaxing with Chase until Oliver said " Chase,Cassie don't come over here!" He said and I was so confused.

"Why?"Chase yelled. And then Josie said" Umm I have no clue but Lexis is here and her sister is Chloë."Why the hell is she here wait is it her or some other Chloe.

"Chloë as in Chloë Grace Moretz?"Chase asked. "Yea why?"Josie asked. Omfg. Why the fűck is she here ughh. I stand up with Chase behind me and I see her looking all innocent and shit.

"Why the fűck are you here, We clearly told you to never come back. You fücking bįtch leave before I beat your fucking ass, you slut!" I say glaring at her. If looks could kill she would be 6 feet underground.

She smirked but Chase and I were the only one's that saw it, because Lexis was covering her face of embarrassment, Oliver was looking at Josie with love aww they're so swe-.

Focus.

And Josie was looking at me suprised.

"Oh Cass an-" she said. "Dont fucking call me Cass."I say sternly.

"Cassie look i'm sorry."She said. But she was lying I could see it in her eyes. I knew her like the back of my hand. "NO JUST FU-"I say and got cut off.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP, all of you in the living room NOW!" Josie said well more like yelled and closed the door and followed us.

We all sat down. And Josie started speaking.

"Care to explain."She said looking at all of us.

"When I were 12 I met her, she was like the nicest person you could meet. And W-when my br-rother died"I couldnt go no more I was crying. But I had to tell her what happened.

"Well I ran away from home and Just walked around then I found a beautiful lake and I just sat there looking at it. I was crying that was the only thing I was doing crying and thinking about my brother. And I fell asleep there because next thing you know I'm at her house. She was bieng nice and let me stay at her house all the time I wanted. That's how we became bestfriends, 3 years later she introduced me to Chase. Everytime I would accidentally bump into him or touch him I felt sparks, I don't know if he did but at that point I knew I liked him. And on my 16th birthday he asked me out and of course I said yes. 4 months into dating and one day I was at school, Chase wasn't there. So after school finished I went to his house and used the spare key he gave me."I hope she rots in hell.

"So I go to his room because nobody was downstairs. And I find him naked on his bed with HER. But he was drunk so I immediately knew she got him drunk. I always knew she liked him but I never knew she would go that far. So th-"I said once I got cutoff.

"Wait wait wait so you're saying that Chloë got Chase drunk and they had sěx?"She says glaring at Chloë.

"I mean C'mon he was hot and he still is if I had the chance I would do it ag-"She says before she gets cutoff by Josie. Next thing Josie did suprised the fűck out of me.

Hii :) hope you liked this crappy chapter. I put a picture above of Cassie who is played by the Beautiful Kira Kosarin. I know I haven't put much of the boy's but next chapter Liam and Cheryl get into a argument. So that's all

Byee😘