Author's Note

Alright.

I won't be able to continue the next chapters without posting this first.

First of, I want to thank every single one of you who had taken your spot on this rollercoaster ride. The amount of views this book has gotten on its first 3 days is double the amount of views that Wreckage got when it was still starting. And I know it's because most have read Wreckage and were curious about what this new book is, and hoping (I bet some are) that it's gonna be as heartwarming as Wreckage. It's not. Instead of just the usual roller coaster, this particular ride actually goes deep and under and will most likely leave you feeling scared, confused, betrayed, awful, nauseous, or on the verge of a heart attack.

I just felt the need to remind everyone reading this that this book is twisted and the story pretty much will revolve around darker themes that show (extreme) violence, (extreme use) of foul language and (extreme) smut.

This isn't a pabebe novel. This isn't fluff. This isn't like the usual love stories where two people meet, go through a period of courtship and finally get their happily ever after. FicAlden and FicMaine were thrown together because of FicMaine's unfortunate situation and FicAlden's desire to help her. The development of their love story isn't usual because for one, they always felt like every single day was their last (as in literally).

I decided to write this book because I really wanted to enhance my creativity and just push my boundaries a little further. Before Run Away, I was just a pabebe/angsty writer who couldn't even bring herself to write a smut scene. This book was a challenge for myself, and so far I am proud of what I have accomplished - the limits that I have been able to push and the skills and experience I have earned after writing each chapter. I hope you guys can be patient with me while I continue to explore this.

Again guys, this book is dark, twisted and will probably play with your minds and emotions a lot. Please feel free to skip this now if you think it's too much. Or wait until the last chapter is posted, which shouldn't be long now (with the rate of updates I'm posting each day. I'm addicted, I know😅). For those who think they can stay though, thank you! I'd always love to hear what you think about each chapter. You know how I feel about reading comments right? 😊

Thank you so much guys! I love you all! ❤️

Now (try to) Enjoy the next chapters! ❤️❤️❤️

- Ram -