F o u r

Max and I decided to go for a walk to a park down the street after dinner.
Katie was a bitch during dinner, but Max just thought it was her time of the month. What he didn't know is that she is like that ALL of the time.

 This bitch is always on her period, she should go see a doctor.

"Hey look! An ice cream stand!" Max points out, creating me to loose my train of thought.

"I'll be right back, vanilla right?" He asks getting up from the swing we were sat at.
"Yes please."

He heads over to the stand and someone sits down on the swing next to me. I stayed looking at the dirt and pushed it around with my foot.
"Is that your boyfriend?" A girl asks. That's odd. She sounds familiar.

I look over to see Sidney. Oh this is perfect.
"What do you want?" I ask rudely.
"I just want to know if that is your boyfriend."
"No! he isn't ok!" I answer, clearly frustrated with her.

"Ok." She gets up and walks over to Max.

Oh my god what have I done.
When he turns around she takes the vanilla cone from him, she says something I couldn't hear and he laughs.
They talk for a few more minutes and he comes back with only one cone.

I don't know why, but I feel jealous.
Why do I feel this way?
It's not like Max and I were dating. Were only friends...

But the only thing Sidney is best at is making my life shit.

"So, can you tell me the surprise yet!" I ask him as he sits down.
I was trying so hard to start a conversation before he could ask who she was. 

"Fine, fine, I will!" He turns to look at me while I do the same.
"Ok, where?" I ask after a really long silence.

"Ok! well, remember my dad's cabin in Minnesota?" He asks.
"Yeah?"
"Well, I asked him if we could borrow it for about half the summer! Just you and I, hanging out, on the lake."

"That sounds awesome! when do we go?" I ask.
"Two days. Is that good?"

"Perfect."

~

We get back to my house at 8:30. We were really tiered already so we agreed to go straight to bed.

"Hey Mom, can we use the spare room for Max?"

"No, Your sister has her friends over. They're sleeping in there tonight." She bluntly states.

Of course.

"Oh. um. ok?" I quickly get Max into my room and close the door.
Once it is close I also lock it. 

"So, I can sleep on the floor if you want." Max says while i'm getting pajamas.

"No. it's fine, just sleep in my bed. we can share for two days, right?" I turn around with my pajamas in my hand.

"Yeah, just like old times huh." he sets his bag down and digs through it in search or his pajamas.

"I'll just go get changed." I run into the bathroom and close it just as Katie and her friends were opening her door.

~

I pull the covers up over my shoulder and shiver a little.
Why didn't I get extra blankets?
I even knew it got colder in here at night.

"Are you cold?" Max asks as he turns in my direction.

"Yeah. A bit." I turn around and he scoots closer to me while wrapping his arms around my waist.

I don't know why I'm so scared and awkward about all of this. We did this every weekend when we were little.

A few hours later and I am still awake!! My eyes are closed so I can say I tried. It is no use though. Max stirs and hugs me tighter.

"I love you." He whispers.

"What?" I ask.

I look up at Max who is wide eyed.

"Your up!" He asks shocked.

"Yeah. What do you mean that you love me?" I ask.

"Um, I have loved you ever since we met." He looks shyly down at his fingers that are on my waist.

Do I feel the same? I keep thinking. Io to make sure of my opinion I lean into him and give him a long kiss.

"What was that?" He asks.

"I love you." I smile. He breaks out into smiles and I get instant butterfly's.

I love Max.

~~~~~~~

Hey!

Sorry it's short. the next one will be longer!!

Promise!!!! ;)

Hope you like it!!

;)

Don't forget to vote!

Thx soooo much!!

+edited+