s e v e n

We sit in the small living room with the fireplace on, along with the tv. it was around 10pm as Max asks if we should watch a movie. I agree and he picks one out.

"Here we go!" He plops back down on the couch after putting the movie in.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Catching fire."

"You got it! oh my god! Yay!" I happily say and stand up.

"I'm going to go get some popcorn." I go into the kitchen and take a bag out, than put it in the microwave.

After it is done i quickly put it in a bowl and gone back out to find Max pressing play.
I sit down between Max and Jacey and put the popcorn between us and start chomping on the popcorn silently.

***

"Best. Movie. EVER!" I smile.
Max turns on the light and Jacey bring the empty bowl into the kitchen.

*knock knock knock*

"I Got it!" Max calls to me from the living room.
There is silence than Max speaks up.

"Um, Megan? Can you come here a minute?" Max asks.
I furrow my eyebrows and come to the entry way.
"Yes Ma-. What are you doing here?" I ask coldly.

"What? You're not happy to see me?" she asks.
"Not really!" I cross my arms.
"What's going on here? Do you know her?" He asks.

"Yeah. wait, Do you?" I ask.

"Uh, a little bit." She grabs Max's hand and smiles at me.
This bitch.
She glares at me and let's herself in.
I glare back and turn back to the kitchen to do the dishes with Jacey.

"Megan?" Max comes into the kitchen.

"Yes?"
"Are you mad?" He asks. I turn around and lean agents the counter.
"No. Why would I be?" I fake smile at him.
Jacey looked very confused about what was going on, I'm just comma have to tell her later.

"Are you sure?" He turns his head and crosses his arms.
"Yeah. I'm going to bed." I turn away from him and go to my room.
I can't stand being around that girl.
She created so much misery for me all my life. Jane.
Jane has been the reason for all my troubles. But no one knew.

I get into my bed and try to fall asleep. But after thirty minutes I just couldn't.
Getting out of bed I open my door slowly.

It was pitch dark as I went into the kitchen. Jane and Max must have went to bed already so I get a glass of water and sit at the table.

"Ahem." Someone says behind me. I turn to find the girl I hate most.
Her brown hair is pulled into a pony tail barely touching her shoulder.
Her brown eyes looked mostly black in the small light from the light over the kitchen sink.

"Just leave me alone and go back to Max." I turn back around.

"No. I am staying the rest of the time you're here and you have nothing you can do about it."
I turn my head a bit where she has her hands on her hips, smiling at me.

"Why are you when here? You don't really like him do you?" I ask, standing up and crossing my arms.

"Pft, no. I'm just getting in the way so I can torture you. That's what I live for, you got a problem?" She asks.

"Yes. He is my best friend. He was by my side when you were hurting me, and he thought it was all Sidney. When more of it was you. I don't want you to hurt him too. He's so sweet to everyone, just leave him out of this."

"Wa wa wa! You are a baby. Always tattling on people. You are just a pathetic loser."
She's the one sounding like a pathetic loser all the time.
"I am not! your just a-" She grabs my wrist and twists it.

"Oww! Stop!" I say.
"Your not going to tell Max about this, or else."
"Or else what?"
I ask between whimpers as she twists farther behind me, I try turning away but it was no use.
She was way to strong.

"Or else."
She twists my arm a bit more.
"you pay." She whispers.
What the actual fuck?
When she finally let's go I fall to the ground. Groaning.

"Goodnight." She smiles and walks away.

Yeah.
Such an amazing night!
the best yet!
I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

***

Sorry it is so short! I will try to make the next chapter longer! :)