S i x t e e n

Megan's p.o.v:

It has been a month of school and all I can say is wow.

Everything has turned around.

I haven't had one paper thrown at me, I haven't had one person glare at me or shove me in the hallways.

I've actually been excited to go to school. Weird, I know.

"Hey Meg, how was English?" Jacey asks as we walk to the gymnasium.

I shrug, "it was eh." I have Max in that class so she knows I've been pretty awkward with him.

I haven't talked to him since the whole incident and I'm not sure if I really want to talk to him.

It hurts to not talk to your lifelong best friend, Whenever Something happens I pull out of phone to text or call Max. But I never do.

I don't even know if I'm actually mad at him anymore, just disappointed that he would do something to hurt me. I never saw him as a person who would hurt anyone for that matter.

But here we are, not speaking to one another because he was the source of the bullying.

But it's all stopped. Somehow all of the bullying has stopped. I don't even know how this could all happen, is this even real?

I've woken up a few times wondering if today was going to be a normal day where I walk into school and people start glaring at me and I wonder if it will be a day that I'm life alone, again.

But it never is.

"Meg? Hellooo." Jacey wakes a hand in front of my face and I look at her.

She laughs and I smile at her, before laughing as well.

Her laugh is so contagious.

We sat in the bleachers waiting for the homecoming assembly to start.

Usually I skipped these so I have no idea what to expect.

The principal started out my talking to us about staying safe at homecoming and no doing drugs and blah blah blah.

Then there was a girl who sang 'How Long Eill I Love You' and it was beautiful.

After her performance they announced all of the 'senior royalty' and they stood at the stage in front of everyone.

They announced the homecoming king and queen, then there was another performance but this time it was a girl and a boy, singing 'I Was Made For Loving You' I was really cute if I'm being honest.

I sigh and look over at Jacey as the principal starts talking about staying safe at homecoming, again.

"Jac, I don't even want to go to this stupid dance." I sigh and she looks at me, her jaw dropped and her eyes bugged out.

I would take a picture but she would probably slap me.

"Meg! Please! Oh my god I love school dances! They're so fun!"

I shake my head, "Not for me, and I don't even have a dress."

"We can go shopping, the dance isn't till the end of the week, it's only Monday so we have plenty of time."

"I'll think about it." I shake my head at her and look back at what was going on.

The principal was walking off and there was a white screen coming up in position for s video of some sort.