t h i r t e e n

EDITED
Megan's p.o.v

-

I kept walking for a bit longer till I hear someone. I hear crunching of leaves. I freak out and hid behind a bush.

I look all around me for the person. But I see nothing. The crunching gets louder. And louder.

Till I see someone's shoes. They are hiking boots. They kept walking till they were in fill view and my eyes widen.

"Max!"

Max's p.o.v

-

"Max!" I hear my name. A girl comes out of the trees. Oh my god!

"Megan!" She falls over and grabs her ankle.

I rush over to her and crouch down next to her.

"I fell from a tree and hurt my ankle." she informs me. I nod my head and pick her up.

Putting her on a nearby rock. I flip around and look for the other guys that came with me.

"Guys!! Guys I found her!" I shout. Then I remember the Wally talky.

"I found her, she hurt her ankle though and can't walk. We need help." i say.

There was nothing after that.

Shit.

It isn't working! I try to raise it up but it does nothing.

I take my phone out of my pocket and find it has one bar. Yes! I try to dial 9-1-1 when my phone is snatched from my hand.

Megan's p.o.v

-

"What is wrong with you!" Max yells. He flips around to the large guy who had max's phone in his hand.

The guy just throws his phone in the water.

Two more guys come from behind the rock, one grabs me and the other two grab Max.

Max tries to put up a fight, but was struggling. I tried too but gave up in a few minutes because even it I get loose, It's not like I can run anywhere.

So what is the point? They carry us for a few hours till they stop at two large trees.

"Here." One of them said to the other two.

The one with blonde hair went to the tree on the right, leaving the other guy with black hair to deal with Max.

A few seconds later I see a large metal house type thing. It was really weird, as if it had just came out of no where?

They carry us to the door and knock. It opens up and they go in.

It looked like a prison. When you enter it's like you have no clue you were just in the middle of nowhere in the forest.

The place was empty, but as they brought us farther in I could see a girl.

But not just any girl.

Max's p.o.v

-

"I'm so glad you could make it!"

"Shut up and let us out!" I yell at her.

Why is she doing this? I did everything she wanted. I am treating her like my 'friend' and letting her stay at my cabin.

"You should enjoy your stay!" She smiles at me.

"Why? Your just going to torture us! Just let Megan go!" I try to reason with her to let Megan go and keep me, but she doesn't listen.