e l e v e n

EDITED

Megan's p.o.v

-

I walk in the woods for another god knows how long. As I was walking I got cut by many tree branches and Thorn bushes.

Now I have scratches up and down my arms and legs that were bleeding pretty bad. there was pain going all through my body.

That's when I decided to take a short break. I sit down agents a tree and stretch my legs out on front of me.

I bring my arms out and look at my exposed skin. Cuts, blood and bruises are covering me. Along with my legs.

I look around at the trees and shake my head. I have nowhere to go, what the hell am I doing anymore?

I just wish I had my phone still to call my mom. But that drained quickly when I kept looking at the time and again, minutes. Why was my parents so cheep with me.

I close my eyes and lean my head on the tree trunk. Falling asleep to the leaves blowing in the warm wind.

-

When I woke up it was hot! Not just hot but like burning! I felt like my mouth was in fire. I needed water!

My mouth was so dry and I felt like giving up as I walked through the forest.

"Megan!" Someone yelled. I turned around in the forest, trying to find where the voice was coming from.

"Megan!" They yell again. It was definitely a boy, and it sounded way to familiar.

And to impossible for me to think It was him in the first place. I stop running and shake my head.

It was just my imagination. Just let it go. I turn back around and start walking again.

"Megan!" They yell. I keep walking. It's only just a dream.

Nothing else. It's not real.

You're hallucinating Megan. Just keep walking.

"Megan." They were so close now. I turn my head and jump when I actually see someone.

Not just someone.

Max.

"M-max?" I ask in a whisper.

"Megan! Why did you leave?" He asks.

"I-i. I just." I was lost in words. He was really there? This couldn't be.

"What? Do you not believe I am here?" He smiles at me.

"I just don't know what to do. But You found me? Do you know the way home?" i ask.

"No. I didn't find you. Not yet." He looks down.

"What do you mean? I am right here! and you are right there! You found me! I found you!" I smile.

"No. No I haven't, Megan." He walks closer to me. "Don't give up. I know it is hot but you can get home. You can make it."

"What do you mean? You are with me right now." I look at him confused.

"No. I am just a figure of your imagination. I need you to promise me you will come back. please." He asks.

I nod my head and run over to him. I give him a hug, but instead I fall on my face.

I'm an idiot.

He was gone.

It was all my imagination. I guess I wanted him to find me so bad that I imagined that he did.

I'm turning into more of a freak show than I was before. I need to get out of this forest.

One problem, which way? I wasn't paying much attention to where I was walking when I heard Max and now I have no clue what way I was walking before.

I look in all directions, looking out into the distance. Nothing.

I just start walking left I guess. I hope this works.

Max's p.o.v

-

"Megan!" I shout with happiness when she walked through the kitchen door.

"You made it! I missed you so much!" I smile up at her, considering I was sitting at the table.

"Don't give up on me. Please. I am trying, I just don't know which way." She smiles shyly at me and walks back out the door.

"Wait! Megan!" I call after her. I rush out the door and meet her outside before she goes into the forest.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"What do you mean? I am just here to tell you to never give up on yourself, or me. You need motivation to find me, thats what I am doing." She looks at me confused, like I was suppose to know what she was talking about.

"What?! You are here! Why would I give up?" i ask.

"Max!" Jane calls from the front door.

I turn around. "What!" I ask harshly and glare at her.

"What are you doing?" She asks with a 'duh' expression.

"Talking to-." I look back over at Megan when there was no one there.

I turn back to Jane with anger. I walk over to her.

"What is wrong with you! Stop holding shit against me because you know that I love Megan! And you know she loves me back!" I yell at her.

She doesn't even flinch, so I go on.

"You were friends with her! Do you think people will do things to you because of that? Megan is not a bad person at all! She is amazing!"

"And No one can see that! All you people do is bully her! You make her feel terrible about herself! And why?! She did nothing to you! Did she?!" I yell.

"Yes she did! Don't you remember? Her and I were best friends, till I said I liked you. She stole you away from me! she knew what she was doing too!"

That was the worst reason I have ever heard!

"Really?! Thats it?! Your right, she did take me away from you. But it is better than being stuck with you all my life!" I yell.

I Walked into the house and grab my keys.

"Jacey, were leaving."

She looked at me confused while she had a mouth full of chips and she cat wrapped up in like, four blankets.

"Okay but I'm taking these blankets with me." She got up and followed me. "Oh and these chips!" She turns around, snatches the chips them goes back to following me outside.

We got in the car and I sped off. I am determined to find Megan.

I am not going back to that cabin without her. not with that devil there.

-------

Sorry for the semi short chapter!

The next will hopefully be longer! :)