f o u r t e e n

EDITED
Max's p.o.v

-

We got back a few hours ago. When I say 'got back' I mean to the cabin.

Megan and I are packing our stuff than going home.

Megan has been on the phone with her mom the entire time, talking and packing.

She comes out with her suitcase and backpack.

"Ready." She mumbles, brushing her hair out of her face. I wish she would actually talk to me.

But she hasn't said anything but short worded answers since the forest. I feel so bad for what I did and I wish I could go back and change everything but I can't.

I Just need to try to get her trust back and hope she forgives me.

We got into the car and get going to her house first.

It took a few hours but once we go there her mom was standing outside.

Megan grabed her bag and ran off to her mom.

Her mom started crying and gave her a hug.

I Don't know what happened next because I left. I am just going to give Megan some space and come back in a few days, let her clear her head.

megan's P.O.V

_

It has been a week and there was no sign on Max. I was thinking about calling him, but thought agenst it every time.

I was eating some chips when there was a knock at the door. My mom was out at the grocery store with my dad, and I knew my sister wouldn't answer the door. So I get up and open the door.

I roll my eyes at Max when he comes into view.

"What." I snap.

He sighs and runs a hand through his hair nervously.

"I made the biggest mistake of my life, And I am going to repay you." I furrow my eyebrows at him and cross my arms.

"I talked to my mom, and I am moving back, i'm going back to school with you."

"Oh great! So you can bully the shit out of my again? Don't you think you've done enough damage?" I ask disgusted by him.

"Megan I was young and stupid. I didn't know how to show my feelings for you but I know that I've been in the wrong the entire time. I want to make it up to you. Please let me at least try."

I didn't want to spend a single second with this asshole. Hurting a girl so much that she wants to kill herself is not the way to show you like them. That's wrong for anyone to do to a person if you have feelings for them or not.

"I can't trust you anymore Max. I-I'm sorry." I don't even know why I said sorry, I just have gotten used to apologizing for my fuck ups.

"Megan please-." I cut him off before he could finish his sentence, "I think you should go max. Goodbye."

His eyes began to water but I still close the door on him. Once I was in the safety of my bedroom I broke down crying.

I don't even know why I'm crying at the moment. Max doesn't deserve my tears. He started the bullying on me years ago and never even tried to stop it.

He disgusted me.

-

I found out that Jacey actually goes to my school. I guess there were just so many people we never ran into each other.

We decided to go and get some ice cream.

While we were sitting there, eating out ice cream A girl from school came over to us.

I got scared. My heart started pumping, my forehead and hands began sweating a little. I don't want to get talked down to again, but what she said made me do a double take.

"I really like those short, Where did you get them?" She asks.

"i uh. Um, i'm not to uh, sure." I stutter.

"Oh alright, I just love the little studs in the pockets and the light blue is so pretty!" I thanked her and one of her friends call her.

"I should get back to my friends. See you around Megan." Nicole, I just found out, waves to me.

She is a grade older than me, but I could still see us being friends.

"Who was that?" Jacry asks when she is gone.

"Just a girl from school. That was really..different." Jacey laughs and we get back to eating our ice cream.

-

-

-

end of chapter 14! I think i will stop at 14 and than have an epilogue? :)

UPDATE: I think this story will have more than 15 chapters. So ignore that^ 😂