~ 1~

Dashawn "Prince" Johnson

"Where's my slides ?"

Getting ready for this party in the hills.. Excuse me I'm rude y'all see my name at the top.. I love my first name but "Prince" is the nick name my mom gave me .

This party is Mid-Afternoon party at this rich white girl house that Trent my best friend invited me to come to. The party started at 3:30 but it's currently 5:00 my reason is because looking good takes time I mean I'm not no ugly bitch that throw on anything.

My pops wasn't home so I had caught a uber being that the girl house was about 20 minutes away.

Pulling up to her house first thought was its a nice house even though she's the only child .. Silly. Walking up to Trent who was laughing with Sophie my girl best friend.

" Bitch you're late as fuck party been started" Sophie's says jokingly

" Girl bad bitches like me never come on time"

We chat for about 20 minutes,till we got to put of Foots in the water but the water was nice just like my view of this guy who was about 6"2 guy dark skinned with tattoos who was about to jump in the pool with his ghetto ass friends.

" I see you starring at Dre" Trent says shaking me out of my fantasy thoughts

" bestfriend I want him to come and ruin my life " I said and we start laughing

" Let's go over there" Sophie's says

" okay" I say but in the inside scared as fuck

Walking over to him and his ghetto looking homeboys with Trent and Sophie. " Hey guys " Trent says "Wassup" all 5 of them say at the same time. Roy who's the annoying one in the clique grabs my butt & I slap him he plays entirely too much 🙄 ...

Wearing my nigga seekers over my eyes I could help but stare at Dre while they greeted us and got back to jumping in the pool. Sophie and Trent Joined them and left Dre and I on the lounge chairs in the backyard... I decided to break the ice .

"Hey whats your name " I said acting like I don't know him.. Well I don't

"Dre I'm Tre oldest brother " he says

"Oh my I feel bad for you.." He start Lauging at little YASSSSSS he has perfect teeth .

Talking for 5 minutes I ask him
" How old are your from Tre"
because Tre is a year older then me I didn't tell him my age yet

" I'm 25 youngin" he says " I'm a youngin that could change your life " I say with a smart attitude .
"You think so?"

Before I could answer him Roy stupid ass picks me up and throws me in the pool fucking up my talk with my man. I was pissed but I didn't want Dre to think I was a little bitch so I just got out and told Roy "Fuck you".

The whole time at the party all we were doing were playing and spraying each other with the water guns and pushing each other wile Tory Lanez-Luv then Drake- Controlla ❤️ was playing in the background the day went by so perfect till it was time to go he asks me " What's your number ?"
"strangers don't get my number but you can have my Instagram" I say laughing.

I grabbed him close upon my body acted  like I was  about to kiss him and he believed it but I whispered in his ear " You're cute but not that cute" He laughed and grabbed me by my chin saying " You know you going to be M I N E S"

Walking of like a bad bitch Sophie tod me she was going to give me a ride back home Trent left with his little boyfriend. "Y'all were flirting and playing with each other all day did you get the number ?" She says while walking to the driveway to her car. "Nope but I gave him my Insta" she's laughed at me and says " you're super petty" " I know I am but Sophie there's one thing that's a problem" 😬

"What is it? "

" He's 25"

" Prince your 17 what you look like dealing with a grown ass man"

" I don't know but this will be interesting"

😊😊😊😊😊😊

Hope you guys like the first chapter