~22~

Alex Pov:

Getting my discharge papers from the hospital was a great feeling cause I hated being in hospital but I did what I did and get reaction from the person who I'm going to kill myself.

I waited on prince to pick me up cause I didn't want to be around Dre cause I know he's pissed off at me so I figured it's best if Prince picks me up and not even 10 minutes he came.

"Prince why did you tell Dre about Keith and I." I blurted out as soon as I sat down in the car "because I had to Alex you got shot & he wanted to know why someone would shoot you ." "Who I hand around is not Dre's business and I'm upset with you cause you promised me you wasn't going to tell him."

"Alex I'm sorry." "Whatever"

The drive back home was quite but I had to call Keith and let him know what's and tell him I'm out the E.R. cause I want that nigga that shot me Dead.

"Keith I'm out man so you found out who the nigga is that shot me." "Yeah it's Jessica Brother Dre baby moms little brother" "WTF wait.. how y'all know that." "He been boasting about it on the streets". "That nigga really pissed over a bitch Keith" we both laughed.

Her brother Zach is well known in the streets and when Dre and his sister together he's always been envious of me and we just never been able to get along except in public.

Even though Dre has gone pro doesn't mean I'm not involved in Compton streets I've always been in the streets just got money to not live their but besides that I seen Zach baby mom on the bus stop with her child and I have her a ride home and he found out that we fucked multiple times while they were together and on break.

Niggas on the streets been telling my shit about him finding out and shit like that but I've been around him 4 times pervious before the incident in the club and he don't do shit but mean mug me

* The night at the club*

So I seen when Dre Came up to the club pissed as fuck at prince storming threw the club and then bullets started flying I went to the club by myself that night. Everybody running and panicking but I'm just trying to get to my whip.

I had to take a shortcut to the parking garage cause it was crazy the normal way so I'm walking thru the alley way and you know that feeling when you know someone following you but you look back and don't know body so as I'm walking all I heard was a low *Pah* and next thing I know I'm on the ground and my vision went blurry next thing I know ....Wait.. If Zach was trying to kill me he would've done it but instead this nigga shot me and called 911 on my phone.

Keith and I were just brainstorming on how I went thru a back alley with no one around and then how would I end up to the hospital shit was just going thru my mind cause it still a blur to me but all I know is I'm going to see this nigga today

➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖ ➖

Prince Pov:

Listen I be reading the comment & y'all thirsty hoes need to stop talking about Dre Cause he don't want y'all thanks now back to the story 💁🏾‍♂️........

Dre and I haven't been talking the whole day since I picked his brother up he woke up and didn't say good morning to me and I didn't bother to kiss his ass either.

Brandon has been texting me none stop with the apologizes and it's getting my and I'm getting annoyed by it cause Dre is my boyfriend so I'm just going to leave him alone.

  Dre came back from his meetings and I have something special for us when he walked in "Hey." "Yo." "Dre I don't want you to be mad at me please I'm sorry." He mean mugged me than came up to me for a hug and he held me so tight.

"I'm sorry prince."when he said that I felt so bad and the need to tell him about Brandon but not until after the surprise "Dre I have a Surprise" "What is it ?" "well we're going to Jamaica tomorrow morning ."

I felt like we needed this break from L.A being that its so much going on with everybody "Thanks baby I needed a vacation" which led to him kissing me nonstop till Rick walked in "EWWW go upstairs" "Go home" I mumbled under my breath and Dre lightly punched my arm.

"Rick I need you to watch my brother while Prince and I go away for a little while "Where the fuck y'all goin ? "Why you so noisy just watch Alex for us please" "alright."

The night ended up with us packing but I kept getting interrupted cause Dre kept trying to fuck "Please Bae Ive been craving you" "Dre we have to pack boy." Then his horny ass started kissing on my neck knowing that's my weak spot.

   Then he picked me up while kissing him and leading me to the bed and when he did that I took off everything " I hate you so much Dre" & he lifted my legs up and licked my hole and playing with my nipples & I told him "Dre fuck me" and he stuck that shit inside me causing me to scream.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Alex Pov :

After my nap I got ready for what's about to happen tonight Keith ringed me up letting me know he's outside and I exited out the crib to handle business.

"Keith you know where he at?" "He usually over Jessica house on the porch." "I'm not going to kill him in front of my nephew." "Well let's drive over there and find out first."

We pulled up to a abandon house down the street from Jessica house and we seen Zach outside with his gang shooting Dice. "So what you wanna do ?" "Let's wait till the nigga leave"

Keith & I waited for Zach to go somewhere and hustle or do something that wouldn't cause a scene but it was a fail cause he obviously wasn't leaving when he went inside. I didn't want to murk my Nephew uncle while he's in the house. "Man lets bounce we gone get that nigga I put that on my moms." I told Keith "Shit you know I'm down with you till the end."

Driving back to crib all I could think about was the chicken I left in the fridge that prince cooked but stopped when red and blue light flashed behind us "Oh Shit man hide the gun man" he hid the gun under the seat.

Hopefully we don't get in trouble "Hello Where you fellas headed to" the cop came on the driver side window "Nothing sir were-" "Alex that's you" the cop recognized me "Yeah why" "it's me Mr. Will I used to live by you when you're mom was alive "oh yeah." Thank god he knew me and let me go

Keith slept over Dre house but I told him he had to leave early so Dre won't go off about him being in the house so he made a pallet on the floor cause I ain't with gay shit .... 🙄 (girl Sha-bye alex)