~5~

Dre Pov:

Dropping Prince off I had few endorsement meeting but then my phone started ringing
Baby Moms👹/Papi🐻
"Hey daddy"
" hey papi..what you doing son"
"nothing just coloring"
"Daddy going to see you by today and take you out okay"
"Yes daddy I love you"

My fucking heart melts man I love my son so much I do everything for Him, my brother That's IT hopefully Prince will be added to the list.
"love you to Papi"
"bye" before I could say bye he hangs up man I love my son so much then 30 seconds later I get a lengthy text from Karen his mom telling me she need money for daycare and etc replying her back "when I pick my son up I'll give you you're money".

After finishing the meetings and taking out my son being that I haven't been home all day and Prince hast text me all day I'm worried about him man.

Prince Pov:

   "Dashawn I need to know where the fuck you at all times ...BLAH BLAHH" was all I heard from my daddy my mother was away visiting her family in Houston so she left me with his over protective ass.

   My daddy love the fuck out of me and when I told I was gay he didn't take it lightly but he still loves the fuck out of me & my mom chile she already knew. "ARE YOU LISTENING TO MEEE PRINCE" he said loudly "Yess" I say to him "If I found out you with that fucking football player I'm going to fuck you up" I laugh in my head and roll my eyes "Now go in your fucking room" my daddy demands me he annoying as fuck man

  "His house is big as fuck Trent but his brother rude as fuck".. "Yikes... His brother stays with him"... "yeah he does he love his brother a lot so I don't know what to do about that situation."... "Just be nice to him Prince and if he be rude cuss him out" we laugh and Trent tells me his date with some Trade until my man called.

"You're still alive"
I laugh at his stupid ass "Yes I am still alive he was just talking my ear off like I knew he would". "Anyways what you did today" "I went to a few meetings and that's it"

Dre Pov:

    I'm a little hesitant about telling him about my son cause the public doesn't know cause I don't post him social media..NOTHING.

"Can you meet somewhere?" I asked him he paused for a moment then answered "yeah" I wanted to go to the movies with him again and see This horror movie since he told me he ain't scared of anything .

Prince Pov:

"Daddy can I go to the movies with Trent ?" I asked nervous as hell as he was just watching football and eating chips . "Yeah sure but have your ass home before 12:00 pm" I cheese and head up stair to get dressed.

After getting dressed I drove my car to the movie theater Dre asked to take me but I don't need him to I got my own

    Leaving the movie theater after seeing some scary ass movie called "Don't breathe" Dre crazy ass was literally just laughing the whole time while I was hiding and jumping and screaming like any normal person would.

  We went to the mall that was downstairs from the movies to do a little shopping "Hey Dre" some random  girl walks up to us and was being "Hey Tasha" "Hey, Who's this" she waves at me and ask Dre I wanted to see his answer "This is my Friend"... My whole fucking attitude changed and the girl noticed and  I just walked out the store and left the two love birds alone .

Dre Pov:

"See you soon Dre" she gives me a flirty look as she walks off and I just stare at her ass as she walk away I gotta revisit  her soon..

     Walking out the store I seen Prince on his phone with an attitude "What's wrong bae"I say to him and he gives me a mean look "Nigga please don't call me that I'm your fucking friend remover  and he walks off and I just have this aw fuck look on my face .

"Prince... Vibe man " I say chasing after him till he suddenly stop and looks at me "Listen not everybody know I'm gay that girl is just some groupie" he gives me look like he's not buying what I'm telling him.

Prince Pov :

Leaving him at the mall after him trying to talk his way out it I drive home thinking is this really what I want a guy who isn't going to claim me and I will have to live my life in a closet ... But I don't want to ruin his career being the fact that I am still young ... Help!?