~21~

Dre Pov:

  Only thing going through my mind was my brother and speeding down the freeway not giving a fuck about police.

Before my mom passed she told me to protect my brother from anybody and I didn't do that cause I'm to focused on this relationship.

   I went inside the hospital and ask the nurse "where's Alexander  Williams." "Please fill out this first sir and take a seat ." I was ready to slap the fuck out this old ass hoe man.

  Trent and Ejay were in the emergency waiting room and tried to calm me down from everything I was thinking in my head.

   2hours later...

    The doctor that spoke to Trent & Ejay earlier came over to us "That's the doctor right their." "I would like to speak to the Guadiana of Alexander Johnson." "I'm Dremon Johnson im his older brother ."

  "Well you brother was shot in rib but It didn't cause an major injury  but he'll be alright." Thank god was all I could think going through my head "It's looks like one of those silencer guns" Ejay jumped in "Silencer gun? The noise at the club had made a lot of noise".

  Basically Alex was shot by someone else but not the person that was in that nigga from Disney world entourage shit started making me think what is my brother doing and why he got niggas shooting at him.

   My head was exploding cause I couldn't understand what beef he had out with somebody or what's the beef they have with him I say in the hallway by the elevator looking out the window that overlooking the L.A night skyline staring out the window thinking about times when Alex &I were young

  Then I felt hands on my shoulder and it was Prince and we looked at each other and this moment I knew I loved him regardless of our fight he came here Meant the world to me.

At this point all I could do was cry &a hug prince and squeeze tight and I didn't care who saw me "I love you." "I love you too"

Prince Pov :

Dre slept the night at the hospital with his brother just to be close and I was with him we watched as Alex slept cause he was on some type sleepy stuff in his IV.

"Bae what you think or what my brother is doing that has nigga trying to shoot at him ?." I had to tell Dre the truth about what his brother is in & I know right now is a good time to tell him.

"Dre.. I know I've should've told you this but Alex has been hanging around Keith ".....

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Dre Pov:

1 Week later

        My brother is finally up and able to talk I've been coming here everyday but he's usually sleep so I just stare at him and blame myself but when I walked in he was woke

"You're woke?." "Yeah I heard you crying while I was out." "Yeah you right you my little dumbass brother."he chuckled and we both laughed

"Doc says I'll be out tomorrow so have be here." "I'll be here but I'm not going to cut the corner with what happend that night &I you hanging with Keith again ?." "look Dre I don't want to talk about the shit man let it go ."

  "Let it Go Alex you're fucking layed up in a hospital bed THE FUCK you mean Yo?" "Dre Please ."

  Keith is Alex friend from Compton and he's not a good friend see when we were younger Alex used to be a follower and get in trouble with that kid and now I guess they've rekindled but now they are both grown & I can't risk my career like I've risked my teenage years to protect Alex from stupid shit.

  While Alex &I I were in the mist of arguing in walks the man that caused all our trouble my Dad & I went into instant silence so I gave Alex a dark look and walked out the Room.

"Dre."
" Son please don't leave !"

Prince Pov:

"Prince how are you?" "I've been good mommy." My mom and I kept in touch and we've talked almost everyday and She's mentioned that she and my farther want me to come home but I'm not going back until my dad respects Dre and tell me the reason why he doesn't like Dre as well.

The house has been very weird I haven't spoken to Ejay because of the whole situation with Brandon & I. I have since apologized for what happened and were planning on going over his house for lunch.

When I arrived to his Apartment it was nice it wasn't dirty or nothing his roommate wasn't home but he told me before his roommate is always busy with his girlfriend.

"Welcome to my home." "Once again I want to apologize it's okay I forgive your mans people for the situation but I want to apologize for what happened between you & I was drunk and being stupid." "Happy you recognized how you was and I forgive you .. *Sniff* I smell Chicken."

We sat in the living room watching some movie and reminisced "Usually with Dre in the one that cooks cause lord know he'll burn the place down." "Look I don't want to talk about your boy I want to talk about you ." Oh Lorc.

"Brandon don't even do it you had you're chance and you blew it." He laughed "What chance ?.. you stood me up ." "Because you had a whole other girlfriend the fuck" he laughed about it "I guess I was to stupid to see what I could've had but Instead somebody else got it "

"Got what ?" He slowly grabs me by my chin and leaned in "You" him & I are face to face with him licking his lips then he kissed me and it was just . Wow☄️

He started trying to lay me down on the couch but I pushed him off me "Maybe I should go home." "Man whatever than" "What's the problem?" "Prince I love you" "Goodbye Brandon." &a he grabbed my hand "Prince i'm serious." "Brandon I have a BOYFRIEND."

He started grabbing me and kissing my weak spots but I had to be STRONG "Brandon please stop." and he stopped and I left his house and drove home crying hard cause I was confused the feelings that I thought were gone all came back 😔

Who shot Alex ? 😱😱😨😨😢 Hope you guys like