~34~

Prince Pov..

Feb 4,2017

10:45 a.m

Snoring..💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

     "Dre get up & get ready." "For what man I'm tired." He said grumpy "Dre your cousin has a wedding today and we need to get ready to go." "Man I'll meet y'all there" He said putting the pillow over his  face."

       Dre came home around 3:30am from clubbing like he's a fucking teenager knowing that his cousin is getting married today; So I grabbed the pillow and hit him on his side so he can get the fuck up and he did with a attitude like a big baby 🙄.

     We drove all the way to Compton to go the wedding and it was beautiful I started thinking about if Dre and I would have something like this with just family members & when we get back home I'm going to ask him about it. 

After the wedding in the car ..

     "Dremon"I called his name waiting for his response  "Yes Dashawn  what did I do now ?." "😂.Why do you assume that you did something ?." "Because you called me by my first name so I must've did something." "Well you didn't do nothing I hope not ...but I wanted to ask you do you think that we will ever get married ."

Dre Pov....

  😳...

   When Prince asked me that I froze and was just kept driving cause I haven't thought about our future like that plus I'm not really ready to come out publicly and get married to a guy; I guess I took to long to answer cause Prince caught attitude and sucked his teeth and told me forget about it and he climbed Leaned his seat back and fell asleep cause it was traffic.

We arrived home and I wanted to talk to EJ & Rick about this while we went to go smoke and Prince went upstairs. "Man Y'all Prince just asked me about the big M🤢." I told them as Rick was rolling up the blunt

Rick,Dre,EJ

     "Aww shit bruh he must be want you to propose to him." "How he want me to propose if we've only been together for 7 or 8 months." "Just get him a promise ring Dre or something Dre." "Yeah Dre get him a promise ring that will hold him over for about a year or till whenever you're ready to get locked down . I took notes to what my niggas was saying and I might just get him one until I'm ready to get married.

  Prince Pov...

   "Girl he's just didn't said nothing  like as if I was asking him to put a ring on it now."  "Prince If he don't get you a ring for Valentine's Day then you just waist of your time on his cheating ass." " Trent be nice we've moved on and we're in a better place." "Girl you is my best friend I'm not gone get over that until I see some improvement." "You right but I'll call you back he coming up stairs.

Dre brought his high ass upstairs I knew he was going to try and have sex cause when he's high he's either horny or hungry and right now I have a little attitude so he better not bother me especially while I'm reading my book on wattpadd😭.

*Door bell had rung x2 " Thank God the Door bell ring cause he came up here and kept pulling my pants off. I Went downstairs too open but Rick had it and it was his baby mama 🙄 and she came to drop of DJ he's just spending a couple hours with us while fish goes to school.