~46~

Prince Pov...

Dre & I have been at the hospital back and forth this whole week luckily his aunt pulled through and she'll be out tomorrow thank god and the prayers.

My parent are home from traveling and they told me they hd some important news to tell me & I'm pretty nervous on what it is on what they have to tell me.

As far as Dre & I relationship..umm we haven't really really talked about it since the bathroom conversation and we just didn't speak on us yet due to his aunt being sick.

I'm on my way home from school to see my parents and see what it is they have to talk to me about. The ride home wasn't that bad traffic was actually good and I just blasted Khia-Respect me the whole ride home😂😂😂😂

 The ride home wasn't that bad traffic was actually good and I just blasted Khia-Respect me the whole ride home😂😂😂😂

"Mom..Dad I'm home." "Prince were in our room."I rushed upstairs to see them "Hey guys🤗." "Hey Prince I missed you-" "Dashawn you're in the house take the silly glasses off." "Daddy I am once I take my selfies for Instagram but what is it y'all had to tell me?."

" Well Prince we are going to be heading to NYC for 2 months not permanent and we're leaving Wednesday morning." "

I'm actually happy that we're going to NYC for a 2 months cause i need a break from California and everything that's been going around me but I don't know how I'm going to tell Dre. "Alright papi I'm ready to get out of cali for a minute so I guess I'll start packing my things after I come back from the hospital." "Alright Prince he home before 9:00 were going out to eat." "Okay mommy."

Before I got to the hospital I had to go over Trent house and try and smooth things over cause he's my bestfriend & I don't want Mark dirty ass to be the reason we're not speaking & Im pretty sure he's not going to take this NYC news to well I mean he should I'm only going to be gone for 2 months.

    I walked up the porch and Trent opened the door for me "Hey Trent." "Hello Prince." "I wanted to talk to you & apologize." "Okay in all ears." "Well I'm sorry Trent for not telling the truth and letting Mark lame ass almost ruin our friendship." "I accept your apology now I hope that you are ready to take a break and be single for a while Prince."

   "Umm." "Umm what Prince don't tell me you and Dre are talking again." 😓 "Prince What is wrong with you... you need to stop going from nigga to nigga & be alone." "Trent I didn't plan for it to happened it just did." "Prince I'm praying for yo always but I need you to leave." "Alright Bestfriend."

   I left Trent house crying in the car maybe he's  right but Dre and I aren't together at least I don't think so. I drove to the hospital to see Dre aunt and she was woke