~43~

Dre Pov:

Coming home from practice and ESPN commentating I'm super early cause I have to go back to ESPN for a 5am-11pm football special and I have a endorsement deal with Nike so I'm excited about that.

I head upstairs and took a shower and im literally about to fall asleep in the shower that how tired I am I dry off out on my Ralph Lauren Briefs and go lay down and then Jace walks in.

"Dre I didn't even know you walked in ?" "Hey Bae listen I'm extremely tired and I have to get up early so if you don't mind Turing off the light." "I will after we talk." "Okay I'm all ears what's up ?" "I want a G-wagon." "Yeah goodnight." "Dre why not." I ignored him cause I'm not about to buy you a car after we've only been together for a few weeks.

Jace Pov...

Dre treats me like shit he doesn't take me out and he doesn't show me affection all I do is work and come home and now I'm pissed at the fact that he brought that fag Prince a car and he can't even buy me one.

"I'm trying to understand why you can't get me a car but you brought that pussy hoe Prince." "Goodnight Jace." "Fuck you Dre."

Prince Pov...

I packed up all my stuff and moved in with Mark I didn't tell my parent yet that I'm moving out and I hope they don't care that much about it hopefully I've already put my stuff in Marks APT and he helped me with everything including his right hand man Terrence.

Now I know y'all probably thinking how could I move in with a nigga that put his hands on me and to be honest I don't even know it's just this relationship feel so different and the sex confirmed it x10.

Currently Mark and I are layed up watching catfish cracking jokes on how these people are still getting catfishes after 7 season it makes no sense "Prince I'm truly sorry about your nose it's just I reacted on emotions." "Yeah I understand next time I'm gone fuck you up😂." "Don't talk to me like that I don't play those games😡." "Mark I'm just playing." "I don't give a fuck man just shut the fuck up."

Being with Mark he's has issues based on his childhood and what he went through his parents were drug lords but behind closed doors his dad used to beat on his mom and he would watch it and cry ever night.

"Prince get ready we're about to go to the movies." "Mark I wanna stay in." "Prince be ready by the time I get out the shower." "Alright😔"

(I was about to cry just writing that cause Prince is so naive and lost it's sad💔)

As I was putting on my bomber my pops called me

"Hello."
"Prince where's all your stuff you & Dre are back together again?."
"Umm No daddy I moved in with a friend."
"Is it Trent ?"
"No daddy.."
"Who is it then Dashawn ?"
"Daddy I gotta go I'll call you later."

I blocked his number and my moms cause I know he's going to be calling me back to trying to find out what's going on with me and I don't want them in my business. Mark and I car ride was mute and it was him just blasting wack ass lil Uzi in the background.

We went to the mall and went upstairs to the movie theater and I seen Trent with some girl friends school and this is the first time him and Mark ever met "hey Trent." "Hey boo.. so this is the guy I've been hearing about" "Yeah this is Mark 😍." "Hello Mark.. girl he's cute ."

Mark left us to converse while he got our tickets in the mist us taking Trent asked "Girl what happened to your nose." "Nothing." I lied trying to cover it up and Trent attitude went from 😊 to 😡 "Prince I can tell when you're lying." "Trent don't worry about me please I'm fine." And I waked to Mark who was waiting on me and Trent just gave me his are you serious eyes.

After the movies Mark dropped my off home cause he had things to tend to on the streets and I was little bummed but I guess I'll occupy my time by studying with a little Wendy Williams.

Mark Pov...

I dropped off Prince cause he was being boring as fuck but not just that I had business to take care off with my dealers.

Terrence and I met up at his house in the parking lot to talk about the business and where to stash and finding another base.
"Wassup T? " Nothing man I heard you got a little Bae." "SIKE that boy ain't nothing but a chess piece in my game im just using him." "What's the play?" "The play is to get complete control of Prince so he could tell me their spots and put Rick & Ejay 6feet under and Dre but I'm going to get him personally."

"Cool I'm in but what the beef with Ejay and Rick ? I'm lost." "Basically Them two fuck niggas ran a train on Sasha and exposed her." "Damn not you sister bro yeah them niggas gotta go." "Yeah I'm furious about that shit." "But what does Dre have to do with it?" "Im just fucking with him by fucking prince and beating his ass." "Gotta show him who's the boss you think I could fuck him too ?." "Just chill bro I gotta get deep in his heart." 😈

Filler Chapter don't worry I'll be updating tomorrow or Sunday this just something to hold y'all cause I know y'all be waiting for the updates but tell me y'all opinions on the book as a whole 💕.....