~35...🌹~

Prince Pov:

   It's about 5:00 am and it's Valentine's Day  and Dre leaves to go practice and host espn in about a hour so I wanted to start this day off right he's currently sleep so I want to wake him him.

   I tap his shoulder and he opens his eye a little "Dre do you have to pee?" "No." And he goes back to sleep he always sleeps naked and I see his dick is rock hard even though he's sleep. So I go under the cover and wake my man up with some head.

   I start sucking his 🍆 and he moans "Aww fuck what the fuck are you doing?" I continue doing what I'm doing and where in a 69 position so my ass is in his face but I have on a thong and he starts grabbing my cheeks cupping them and start fingering me until he pre-cummed and before we got too wild I had to stop because I had to get ready for my school so I quickly jumped up & went to the bathroom to take a shower and lock the door "Prince how you gone get me started and not want me t o finish ?" He kept trying to open the door .

    After getting ready for school Dre and I both exited the house at the same time and he told me that Alex court date has been moved to next week and we kissed each other and went upon our day.

   Dre Pov :

   I came back home earlier then expected Rick and Ejay spent the day with they hoes I didn't want to do nothing to fancy cause to be honest Prince doesn't really like fancy shit like that.

   So I'd though I'd try something different instead of going out like these bougie niggas in the hills do I'd just cook for Prince I usually don't cook cause lord know I can't really cook but I'm going to FaceTime my aunt and hopefully she'll help me through out this whole process.

   "Hello ?" "Ma back the phone out your face." "Dre you know I don't know how to used this shit." "Okay ma put the phone back so you can help me cook." "Dre I'm good I can see." "First thing you need to do is wash your hands."

Prince Pov:

  After school I went to my parents house to give them they gifts and chill with them I think it's so cute that they anniversary is on Valentine's Day.

   Alright so something happened while I was leaving school today so after slaying through out the hallways in school it's was time to leave right so I'm walking to the student parking lot to leave and go home and let my man dig my booty out.

Okay So I'm walking to my car and there's this rose with note on my windshield with the wiper holding it down from the wind and my first thought was Dre and I started blushing and Trent was talking shit the note read

  " Haven't stopped thinking about you since our last conversation and I'm sorry for everything that I've ever done to you and I truly hope that you can forgive for EVERTHING that has happened in the past and you can find it in your hear to forgive ME because I love you and will always love you.....

- Brandon

  I was shocked and I knew it couldn't have been Dre once I saw the persons hand writing I showed Trent the note and he told me "Prince I don't know why you and Brandon don't just get back together !" "umm hello I'm in fucking love with Dre and let's not forget that's  the same guy that lied on me."

   I'm not even trying to hear Trent at this point I just nod my head as he's talking cause I'm really just trying to get home to my man; I Drop Trent annoying ass home and rushed home and I put the note in my glove department and the rose to cause I don't want Dre to blow up.

   Dre Pov :

   Prince pulled up and I was almost done baking his favorite Red velvet cake I Cooked him Steak, Mashed Potatoes with broccoli and I didn't burn down the house."Dre I'm home ...it smells really god in here." He starts crying like a little baby "

   We ate our food and reminisced and I really love Prince more  than ever he's my everything and more he's just so special to me After dinner we exchanged gifts got me a Rolex and Versace book bag & I screamed like a white girl cause that's all Ive been talking about for about a week straight.

   It was my turn to give Prince his gift and it's been something that's going to solidify our relationship with just pure honesty and love being that's he's willing to forgive me for my past cheating so I got down and asked " Dashawn I'm willing to be faithful & honest to you if you'll take my promise ring ? ..." of course he cried like a little baby and he said "Yes!!!."

Prince Pov:

   When I got my ring I felt on cloud 9 like fuck anything that's happened in the past I'm willing to let it all go at this moment right here and it's just shows me that he's serious about this relationship and him telling me he's willing to be faithful is all that I could ask for

Hey my Name is prince and I'm In love Dre 😊❤️

Comment ❤️