10

Prince Pov:

     It's been a few months since Dre first game and it's been pretty good season for him but he away right now playing in Ohio & I miss him so much

   FaceTime Covo: "hey bae when you coming home?". " I be home Monday how's everything at home" "Well your brother hasn't be calling me at all so I don't know where he's been and My father is pissed at me still for being in a relationship with you.." he cut me of " As far Alex goes I'm going to talk to his stupid ass & your farther is just going to have to accept what we have just look at like this in 2weeks football season will be over and I can talk with him and let him get to know me"......

••••••••••••••••

Monday•

       This morning I woke up extremely anxious, excited to see my baby father after school but I had to ask my mom to lie to my daddy for me about why I'm coming how late tonight while she was getting ready for work "Ma I'm coming a little late about 9:30 ish can you tell daddy I'm volunteering at my school". "Boy why should I ?". "Cause I'm your Only son" I say kissing her cheek I love the fuck out of my mommy " Alright son tell your little boyfriend I said I'm happy for him and his wins but no funny business little boy " she says playfully to sternly "Yes mommy..".

  School went great I had to check a few teachers for playing with my grades but it's cool my grades are perfect now Straight A's smart Caucasian over here.

I didn't drive my car to school cause Alex was supposed to pick me up and take us to the airport to picking Dre up "Alex where the fuck are you"? I scream through the phone cause he probably doing something stupid as usual "Man waitDAMN!" And he Hung up in my damn face The fuck he thought this is Sha-Bye.

"Boy what the fuck is your problem" I say as he pulls up to pick me up in front of the school in his BMW "Prince don't do this right now let's just have a peaceful drive to get my brother". "Yeah sure ugly".

Arriving to the airport to see my baby daddy looking so fine and me ready to get out the car and kiss the fuck out of him.

••••••••••••••••••••

"Daddy I Missed you let's go to Disney World" DJ Said in the back seat while we were on our way to Dre house cause he was tired from the long plane ride "Papi maybe tomorrow okay?" "yes Daddy"

The situation with Dre and him being a farther I had to accept because I'm really growing feeling for this man but his ghetto ass baby mama is the problem the hoe pulls little stunts to get under my skin and I'll I've done was be nice to the hoe.

Flashback *

"Hey Jessica nice to meet you " Dre took Jessica and I out to eat because he knew we were getting serious and I wanted to meet his baby mamma being that he says the have a great co parenting relationship. "You guys I'll be back I have to use the bathroom". Dre walks out and this when the hoe showed her true colors "Look little grown ass boy I know you think you & Dre maybe in a relationship but that's my man and if need be I can take him from you in a minute but I'm just wait cause you cute" she spits out her mouth and I couldn't believe this hoes went from nice to rude .

Flashback over •

"I gotta drop y'all off cause I got stuff to do" Alex said and Dre got mad at him cause Alex hasn't been around lately for some weird reason "WHERE DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO F.. Flocking have to go ?" Dre corrected his speech being that DJ was there listening to him "Come on DJ let's go inside and watch T.V" and we left his farther and his brother to there little talk.

"Thanks Shawn for the milk and cookies" DJ says "You welcome lil man" and then Dre walks in pissed and heads straight up stairs "DJ I'll be back stay in your room okay".

"Bae what's wrong" I walk into him changing his clothes so he can take a nap damn he is so freaking fine man damn "That nigga so fucking rude I ask him where he going he tell me mind my business I'm grown nigga you 18 and I take care of you so how you grown " Dre went off and just tried to calm him down but I couldn't he just was venting until DJ walked in  "I'm gone beat the fu.." "Daddy can I play games on your phone please" Dre calmed down and gave Dj the phone and smiled as he layed on his daddy chest watching a movie and playing on the phone & eventually They both dozed  off

All I was thinking was this is so cute.... but it all ended when my daddy texted me "BRING YOUR ASS HOME BOY 😡" ......my mom can't lie for nothing 😒😒😒😒