~42~

( That's Mark 😍🌝👆🏾)

Prince Pov...

Mark called me over to his house to chill with him and we sat and ate pizza and watched a movie and talked and I actually enjoyed being with him. These past 2 weeks we've been hanging out right after school we would go out and chill.

"Prince do you want to spend the night ?" "Umm sure but I hope you know we ain't doing nothing." "Yeah I know boy." Mark has his own apartment and actually really nice "This is where all the magic happens." "Well it won't be a trick performed here tonight ." 😂

I didn't bring any clothes to his house but so I asked him to let me hold a Extra late t-Shirt and some of his boxers so I could wear them to sleep. After my shower I felt refreshed and wanted to cuddle with him I don't know I guess I was just feeling a little freaky when I seen him standing in his closet with just his briefs on and no shirt.

We cuddled and kissed a little but he asked me "What happened between you & your ex?" "Umm...He cheated on me." "Damn my ex cheated on me to with a whole bunch of niggas." "I don't get why people cheat if you don't want to be faithful why waist a persons time."

"You ain't lien but you know I know who your ex is?" "I promise you don't ." "He's a football player prince & his name is Dre ." I hopped out the bed and asked "how did you know that ?" "Prince ..Dre & I have history from growing up and Compton..Dre and I used to be real close before he met Rick but when he made it he just changed." "Changed how??." "Prince I'm a drug dealer and Dre didn't want me to be in his circle anymore and ever since then we haven't seen eye to eye."

As Mark was talking I started remembering when I was with Dre he had told me about his old friend that had the opportunity to be somebody but didn't want to leave the drug lifestyle and everything started making sense guys.. I'm laying next to my ex boyfriend enemy.

"When I found out those niggas that hit me that night we went out they gone be dead." This right here is something I didn't really plan to happen but no wonder Mark kept hitting me up "So Mark are you with me to be back with Dre cause if so I'm leaving." "Prince it's not even like that I wanted to get know but when I seen you and Dre together I was like alright but I noticed he wasn't doing his job right so I was like let me show you how a real man supposed to treat you." 😫💕😍

This nigga bout to have these boxers come off the way talking to me but I'm not about to give in to easy with this nigga for the rest of the night we had cuddled and kissed and went to sleep.

Next Day...

I woke up to the aroma of food cooking and it smelled good and it was Mark standing in the kitchen cooking and I was surprised at the fact he knew how to cook he cooked me some grits, eggs,Sausage and Toast with Organge juice and we sat at his dinning table and ate and talked.

When breakfast was over Mark and I went out to the mall to go shopping and I was actually shy going out with him cause I don't really know how he's going to act in public but he wasn't nothing like Dre he held my hand and showed affection throughout the whole day and didn't care what people thought and it made my feelings for him grow even more.

I tried buying some Adidas shoes for myself but Mark insisted that he'd buy them I don't know what it is but anybody that I date they always want to buy stuff for me. Walking through the mall we went to the food court and ate five guys and I made fun of him fucking up his burger and we laughed at each other cause I was going in too.