~33~

Prince Pov :

  "You know I hate you right Dre"
"You do ?" He starts walking towards me  and I back away from him  "I hate you a lot." "Fuck You Prince let's fight". "Not a problem nigga."

  I start taking everything off I'm naked and he starts looking at me like a piece of steak and he starts taking off his clothes ass well. "What's the rules?" I ask "Don't hit my balls."

  We started wrestling around the room 1st round he picked me up and slammed me , 2nd round he did it again and 3rd round I was able to get him on his back by grabbing his dick and him screaming and laughing  "You're cheating ...STOOPPP." I laughed at him and let got of his dick.

   "1 more round Dre?". " Alright this time don't cheat". "I won't 😏." He starts grabbing me and trying to slam me on the bed but this time I'm in controlled so I flip him over " Damn prince."

I started going down on him reminding him that I'm the best ever again causing his toes to curls and him moaning "OH MY GOSHH PRINCE." & as expected he nutted and swallowed it and we both was tired and took a nap..well I tried until he tapped my shoulder and asked me "Can you make something to eat prince !  "Sure Dre."

🌕

🌖

🌗

🌘

🌑

1 week later

  Dre and I have been doing great no arguments well it was one last night okay so here's how it went; I told Dre "I'm not cooking tonight cause I'm tired but im going to McDonald's do you want something ? " he was in the tub with a lot of ice I don't know why he said it's for football but that's besides the point .

So he says "Yes I want 2 Big Macs and a large fry with an apple pie." I add it to my notes cause I be forgetting shit like crazy I think a bitch had short term memory loss or something. (⏩) I come back home from the McDonald's & he's in bed with wearing briefs of course😍.

   I hand him his food and he's talking and telling me something but I'm not really paying him any attention so he's talking and I'm just giving resting bitch face but not on purpose right so I'm taking off all my clothes right and I lay down and go to instgram mind you he's still talking and I'm just not paying him any attention and he scream to the top of his lungs "PRINCE WTF IM TALKING TO YOU AND YOU GIVING ME YOUR STANK ASS ATTITUDE FUCK WRONG WITH YOU ❗️."

My initial reaction was to curse him the fuck out but I've changed so I just walked out the room and slept in guest room and go to sleep mad as fuck at him but then I feel the other side of the bed sink in with him say "Sorry" and him wanting to Cuddle with me he's such a big ass baby.

🌑

🌘

🌗

🌖

🌕

Alex Pov....

Sitting in prison these past two months has been horrible I've been here regretting what I've done and wishing to make a turn around with my life and stop this whole I want to be a street nigga cause I don't have to be I mean my brother is a star in the NFL.

Today is court day but afterwards for some starve reason we have another interrogation but I'll be with Keith afterwards. Keith and I are sitting next to each other and I look out & See my family and I seen prince so I'm guessing Dre and prince are back together but what else is new 😂.

When court was almost over the unthinkable had happened now this felt like a no win win situation right here once Zach walked thru those double doors in a wheel chair with the most angriest look ever Keith and I looked at each other like "Oh Shit" but here's what's crazy I didn't pull the trigger Keith actually did but I'm not no snitch at all so if I have to spend life in this bitch I will that just how strong my loyalty is.

Interrogation time:

The prison bus drove us to the police department for this shit and we walked in and they had us each in a separate room asking me the main 5 w's.

Keith Pov:

I've been informed that they looking to lock Alex and I up for about 5-35 years for attempting murder but this is all my fault and I don't want Alex to spend those years for something that I started along time ago eventually I'll tell Alex the truth.

When the Opps come back in here I'm going to take the blame for EVERTHING and tell them that it was all me and that Alex stayed in the car hopefully if none confessing it'll get him a lesser sentence.

"Keith What Happened?"
"You guys are so annoying but I'm here to tell y'all the truth........ I did it ! " they looked at me like I was ghost and I actually heard Zach in the back of the you can't see my glass the opps have screaming "FUCK YOU" and them running out to calm him down .

Alex Pov...

My lawyer walked in with a exciting look on his face and I'm looking like 🤔 why the fuck you smiling "Tom why the fuck are you smiling ?" "Shhhhhh." "Tom don't shhh me." "I'm shushing you cause I don't know if they are listening." "Tell me in my ear weirdo then." He whispers in my ear telling me what Keith just did for me which blew my mind on why he's giving up his life for me. "ohh Alex do you know what this means.. I'm able to get you either probation or House arrest but for a long time buddy"

  I was literally shell shocked in what he had did for me and confused as in to why he did what he did for me. The interrogation lasted about a hour and I would have to wait next week for our next court date to see how this is going to go.

 The interrogation lasted about a hour and I would have to wait next week for our next court date to see how this is going to go

COMMENT ANY QUESTION FOR THIS BOOK PLEASE 🌸...